Couple pictures of my 01 Cobra

1slow346

If they were slicks then yes, I would have a problem with wide tires, fake "Pro-street".

but they're actually tires and I think wide tires look sexy. I would run the widest tires on my Saab if I could, although they would be on four corners.

Did 2001s have that bumper or was it added from a later year? I don't know my Mustangs well enough.

Did 2001s have that bumper or was it added from a later year? I don't know my Mustangs well enough.

The '01 said COBRA in the bumper but it's different than the '03 which he has on it.

The '99 COBRA just said Mustang like the regular GT's...

Because 01s are ugly, duh.

Looks like we posted at the same time...

Bahh...I always liked the looks of the '01's and thought they were unique...

i love both your cobras. always wanted an 03/04. i kinda like this one better because it is so clean

Thank you sir. This one has 40k miles, and the 04 has 12k miles. The 04 is actually a lot cleaner. This one does have a couple small chips in the bumper, which kind of drive me nuts.

Bahh...I always liked the looks of the '01's and thought they were unique...

The thing I don't like about 99/01s is that they have the exact same body as a GT aside from the front bumper. Everything else is the same, and can be mistaken for a GT or even a V6 (because they stuck a V6 hood on the 99/01 cobras for some reason) from a quick glance. The 03/04 body has such different features (front bumper, rear bumper, hood, mirrors, side skirts, side vents, spoiler) that they stand out a lot unlike a GT just passing by. To each their own though :)

If a race is what you're after, I'll give you one, I have no problem with that. You can have a lane with my Camaro at the first NO ET in the spring. Just going to warn you though, it's on a 28x10.5 which I'm sure you would consider a pro stock tire.

Do you drink a lot?

The thing I don't like about 99/01s is that they have the exact same body as a GT aside from the front bumper. Everything else is the same, and can be mistaken for a GT or even a V6 (because they stuck a V6 hood on the 99/01 cobras for some reason) from a quick glance. The 03/04 body has such different features (front bumper, rear bumper, hood, mirrors, side skirts, side vents, spoiler) that they stand out a lot unlike a GT just passing by. To each their own though :)

It was only '99 that looked more like a GT (other than front bumper, hood, wheels, tail lights, etc).

After everyone complained about previous year COBRA's did they update it just a hair in '01. '01 had a different rear bumper, wing, seats, etc. in addition to everything else.

The V6's only got the 99/01 hood in 03 after the redesign for 03/04 when they had all the extra hoods to get rid of. The V6's had the plain V6 fake scoop from 99-02...

I understand though, the Termi's look GREAT..... ;)