just got an E36 M3, Dakar Yellow :)

Das Borgen

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Congrats Rich. I dig the Jaffster knob, my buddy has one on his track M3 and it's great.

3.5" HFM and the 21.5# injectors and a chip to run them was the best thing I ever did to my OBD-I M3.

i have a set of brand new rebuilt (and flowed and sonic cleaned) 21.5s sitting in the garage

which HFM do I need?, what MAF to TB tube do I need?....also what intake/filter do I need to go to the HFM?

i have a set of brand new rebuilt (and flowed and sonic cleaned) 21.5s sitting in the garage

which HFM do I need?, what MAF to TB tube do I need?....also what intake/filter do I need to go to the HFM?

Any of the Euro M3 HFM's or the cheaper 540i HFM's will work. You'll want a 3.5" intake of some sort, there are a lot of options out there. I've used the cheap-o Cosmos intake for years now and it's worked well. I still use the stock throttle body elbow (rubber accordian). You can upgrade to a silicone one, but I don't know if there's that much gain to be had there.