country clubs/resturants ?

SRTurbo04

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

More low key, but the Old Bag of Nails in Gahanna has a nice detached party facility with a full bar and two floors. They can do a buffet of multiple menu items or people can order what they want. I think they even supply a bartender and you can cap the drink $$. I've heard it's a pretty cool place.

:)

I think our rehearsal dinner was $35 a plate at the Worthington Inn, but that was 2001.

The dinner we had after my friends wedding was still right around that. The place is kind of "upscale", I mean.. Her family shouldnt be too out of place, but neither would yours. Its nice, but not too over the top. And you should definitely be able to keep it under 3k.

• 6 months later...

bump from the dead i have been procrastinating,

I contacted:

Royal american

brio

scioto reserve

bellago

bent tree

worthington inn

riviera

claddah

brookside

you would be suprised at how many people wont return a call or email meh,

Any one got any other ideas ?

bump from the dead i have been procrastinating,

I contacted:

Royal american

brio

scioto reserve

bellago

bent tree

worthington inn

riviera

claddah

brookside

you would be suprised at how many people wont return a call or email meh,

Any one got any other ideas ?

Call the number Steven posted, it's for a nice club. The food and service is excellent.

You may be able to do the Faculty Club at OSU. It was very nice for our rehearsal and I don't think you have to be faculty to book it for something like that. There are tons of places that can handle what you're looking for. Google will yield plenty of results from wedding oriented sites and forums.

We did my brothers at La Scala off 161 by the Acura dealer. We had calamari and some other apps to start and a limited menu of salmon, filet or lasagna. The food was awesome and with everyone getting 1-2 glasses of wine or cocktails it was $1200. There was about 20 of us. The enviroment was pretty cool, too. Live music with old people going crazy on the dance floor. Not distracting from the dinner but funny to watch.

http://www.lascalaitalianbistro.com/

We did the party room at Rusty Bucket in New Albany. It's actually a really nice room and they have a decent menu. We did an hour of open bar too since the room has it's own bar,

We did Schmidts in German town. They have 2 banquet halls and a private bar upstairs. They served up a great buffet and mini cream puffs and a german chocolate cake with 2 drinks per person (30 people) for under $3k. I twas great food, great beer and amazing desserts.

More low key, but the Old Bag of Nails in Gahanna has a nice detached party facility with a full bar and two floors. They can do a buffet of multiple menu items or people can order what they want. I think they even supply a bartender and you can cap the drink $$. I've heard it's a pretty cool place.

:)

this, the city rents it out everyonce in a while for retirement partys.