2 speeding tickets in less than 3 months...WTF!

Putty

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I do, the Gahanna one was the one that hurt, I deserved it, and they only gave me 3 business days to pay it before making me go to court. Crooks.

Ha! That sucks. The one I got on Saturday the Trooper basically walked into my lane and signed me to pull over. I could have easily ran his dumbass over....hindsight......errr, nevermind!

Ha! That sucks. The one I got on Saturday the Trooper basically walked into my lane and signed me to pull over. I could have easily ran his dumbass over....hindsight......errr, nevermind!

My first one in October was the same, the first day of the I71/670 crossroads project, no orange barrels and 4 different officers pointed 4 of us over.

Me and Phil got caught Group speeding, That was 4 points, a hefty fine, and a morning in a court room. Yall bitch too much.

INB4LINN

The first one that I got earlier this year I was pulled over by two cruisers from two different districts and they both gave me pretty much the same ticket so I had to go to two different courts on different days to show that they were both trying to charge me for the same thing. All in all it worked out to my advantage because I was able to get the charges reduced. I told the second one that that the first court was going to drop it down to a lower charge and that I would just take care of it there unless they could make me a better deal and with it being a smaller court, they made the deal.

32 years old.. 0 tickets.

You're probably the guy in the left lane doing 55 that I flip off and give "the look" to when I speed around and cut back in real close.

FAGS!

Us Fanboys or the cops?

On a slightly related note, last year i had a $500 parking ticket so i don't want to hear your whining.

I LOL to that...how does that happen...haha!

Gaydard says he has an iphone, ipad, and some other iphaggotry going on.

TICKET EM BOYS

A lot of iHate in here today..

i never stop for that ish. if he wants me he's gotta waddle over and get in his cruiser and come get me. :dumb: