SNOW tonight???

zeitgeist57

Still no on the snow tires. Meh, I need to see actual ice on the road or at least accumulation of snow to at least 1/2" I mean...why'd I get the 4-matic if I'm going to pop for new Blizzaks every couple years because I run them dry. I'm heading back up to the UP at new years so I know I'll swap them before then. Can you say snow rooster tails? I'm getting video this year.

flurries at most

http://hp6.wright-weather.com/wrf_nmmeast-radar-loop_1hour.gif

total snowfall for the event

http://forums.accuweather.com/index.php?act=attach&type=post&id=145777

Still enough to send this city into chaos.

OMFG LE SNOW MUST DRIVE INTO NEAREST DITCH

Still no on the snow tires. Meh, I need to see actual ice on the road or at least accumulation of snow to at least 1/2" I mean...why'd I get the 4-matic if I'm going to pop for new Blizzaks every couple years because I run them dry. I'm heading back up to the UP at new years so I know I'll swap them before then. Can you say snow rooster tails? I'm getting video this year.

Um because some "Snow" tires are meant to drive on cold dry roads too?

Um because some "Snow" tires are meant to drive on cold dry roads too?

I'm sure it is all depends on what you are running. My Blizzaks are crazy-soft. We take multiple trips up to the UP in the winter and I plan to reserve as much dry running as possible on these tires for those trips. Well...plus they don't run at speed in the dry like my stockies. They are a little mushy.