TKO GET IN HERE.

mjrsplat

it would make my year to see a flying rhino.. Where can I buy some of that shit?

http://abclocal.go.com/wls/video?id=8425299

:fuckyeah:

And I doubt he's gonna bother seeing this

http://www.columbusracing.com/forums/member.php?u=7498

Last login 9-12-2011

Edited by Patterson

First of all, who the fuck is TKO? Second of all, why would some dude follow another dude on multiple forums? He is running his mouth on another forum. Take this Shit on that forum. Are you leading him on? Maybe you should tell him that you are not interested in going serious. Third of all, there are pm's you can take this Shit through instead of making stupid threads like this one. And last, how fucking gay is this thread? Seriously, you have nothing better to post than bitching about some dude having a crush on you. Is this what CR has become? I can't remember the last time I read a good beef in here.

First of all, who the fuck is TKO? Second of all, why would some dude follow another dude on multiple forums? He is running his mouth on another forum. Take this Shit on that forum. Are you leading him on? Maybe you should tell him that you are not interested in going serious. Third of all, there are pm's you can take this Shit through instead of making stupid threads like this one. And last, how fucking gay is this thread? Seriously, you have nothing better to post than bitching about some dude having a crush on you. Is this what CR has become? I can't remember the last time I read a good beef in here.

Hey Iceman, Knock Knock...