I want this Trans in my car

Linn1647545492

That is sort of like a Jerrico right?

A jerrico uses dog rings and a standard H pattern or vertical H pattern. And normally needs the clutch for down shifts.

Sequential is back/forward for up shifts and the opposite for down shifts. Requires no use of the clutch either. There is a sensor at the bottom of the shifter set at a predetermined force, that kills the engine for a enough time for the transmission to shift into the next gear.

A jerrico uses dog rings and a standard H pattern or vertical H pattern. And normally needs the clutch for down shifts.

Sequential is back/forward for up shifts and the opposite for down shifts. Requires no use of the clutch either. There is a sensor at the bottom of the shifter set at a predetermined force, that kills the engine for a enough time for the transmission to shift into the next gear.

you don't need a clutch to down shift a dog ring transmission if you rev match like you would when down shifting a normal transmission.

you can buy a dog ring transmission for your camaro and have all 6 ringed or just 4 and then put a two step hooked to a momentary button on the shifter to kill the engine for enough time to shift. i will be looking into this down the road for my camaro since the transmission is 5k.

you don't need a clutch to down shift a dog ring transmission if you rev match like you would when down shifting a normal transmission.

you can buy a dog ring transmission for your camaro and have all 6 ringed or just 4 and then put a two step hooked to a momentary button on the shifter to kill the engine for enough time to shift. i will be looking into this down the road for my camaro since the transmission is 5k.

:megusta:

They're easy as hell to work on too!

Still need a clutch for stopping and starting, btw.