facebookers

wnaplay1647545503

Please someone tell me theres a way to block youtube videos from facebook. My aunt who is one of my facebook friends posts video after video after video every single day. It just consumes my page. I want to see what she says but never want to see a youtube video. Short of blocking/removing her, is there anything I can do just so I dont see link after link? She is not posting them on my page necessarily but when she posts them on her own, I still see them.

I have tried that scott. I even told her repeatedly that I delete people who do it. I cant just defriend her. She is my aunt and a few years ago her only child killed himself which resulted in her losing her job and for years now she just sits at home all day by herself and over the past few months its all about facebook. I am kind of a surrogate son for her at this point. 30 youtube video links in one day, really? I tried to go to the subscribe option on her page and unchecked the music videos option but it still showed up. I clicked the only important option but now I dont think I will see any of her posts.

Unsubscribe completely and just check her page when you want to know what shes up to? Thats how about 80% of my list is lol

This. It is not your page it is your aunts. Let her post whatever she wants. 'MERICA DUDE FUCK YEAH.

Stuff like this is why I left Facebook a year or two ago. It's becoming too Myspacey now and people are treating as it is Twitter

"I'm sitting down"

"I'm pooping"

"OMG, I just saw Justin Bieber"

"I'm so bored, hit me up"

All within 2 minutes.

Stuff like this is why I left Facebook a year or two ago. It's becoming too Myspacey now and people are treating as it is Twitter

"I'm sitting down"

"I'm pooping"

"OMG, I just saw Justin Bieber"

"I'm so bored, hit me up"

All within 2 minutes.

Just ate a Clif bar sooooo good