School me on the new GTR's

DaddyBuiltRacing

• Replies 105
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

He sounds like a super-fool, and in that case his money won't last long. I suggest you capitalize before it's all gone.

If you provide super-fool information and monetary proceeds result, you shall be paid commission at a mutually agreeable rate.

the kid talks like its the fastest car in the world.

We all know there's always someone faster. However, given it's a GT-R, the facts remain that it is damn fast for a street car with a lot of well done amenities. So the fact that he talks like that, should be expected as it can deliver some respectable numbers. Especially since a vast majority of people who talk the same shit back, drive cars that are no where near as nicely packaged. All pussy feels good in the dark, but the true test is when the lights are on.

The real question in terms of respect have nothing to do with the car; it's whether he can deliver the ass whooping with said car.

Oh I'm not saying they aren't nice cars, I think they are baller. I just didn't know how fast these things were stock. Most of the ones you find online have been touched by AMS. I have a feeling the kid will run 12s at trails simply because I don't think he can drive (I have heard this from his own cousin). Although, I dont know how hard it is to fuck up driving with a paddle shift lol.

Tell him you have an original Skyline motor in your car. Just be sure to use the word "R" and some numbers behind it when you tell him what kind of motor it is (e.g., "I've got an R32 swap - original Skyline motor right here, bro").

He'll be like, "Oh, yeah, so - this muthafucka right here is GODZILLA. I ain't skeerd." Then proceed to tell him - with a noticeable smirk - that it's apparent he didn't hear of "Operation Kazanishi" (or Operation whatever - just make sure the name sounds Japanese). Then you tell him about how "Kazanishi" (or whatever made up Japanese sounding word you just said) is Japanese for "respecting ancestry." He will give you a confused look. Then you can tell him that Nissan knew that the new GT-R would be unbeatable, but didn't want to tarnish the names and reputations of their ancestors, so they decided to equip all GT-R's with a specialized "chip" that "senses" when any prior model Skyline engine is near and automatically cuts the GT-R's horsepower, torque, boost, and so forth. This, according to the tech wizzes at Nissan, would forever insure that the GT-R would never humilate its predecessors.

18 year olds believe anything if you say it with enough confidence.

• Confused 1

Tell him you have an original Skyline motor in your car. Just be sure to use the word "R" and some numbers behind it when you tell him what kind of motor it is (e.g., "I've got an R32 swap - original Skyline motor right here, bro").

He'll be like, "Oh, yeah, so - this muthafucka right here is GODZILLA. I ain't skeerd." Then proceed to tell him - with a noticeable smirk - that it's apparent he didn't hear of "Operation Kazanishi" (or Operation whatever - just make sure the name sounds Japanese). Then you tell him about how "Kazanishi" (or whatever made up Japanese sounding word you just said) is Japanese for "respecting ancestry." He will give you a confused look. Then you can tell him that Nissan knew that the new GT-R would be unbeatable, but didn't want to tarnish the names and reputations of their ancestors, so they decided to equip all GT-R's with a specialized "chip" that "senses" when any prior model Skyline engine is near and automatically cuts the GT-R's horsepower, torque, boost, and so forth. This, according to the tech wizzes at Nissan, would forever insure that the GT-R would never humilate its predecessors.

18 year olds believe anything if you say it with enough confidence.

:lol: the faster you say it the better off it works. i did it all summer long.

That sounds like a race for the white whale. Jones as much as many passes as you made on track day upi guys could do like a best out of 30. His shit wont last and you have a warranty HE HE HE.

By the way Jones, how did you like that ass whipping from the ghey blue VW last night :).

That sounds like a race for the white whale. Jones as much as many passes as you made on track day upi guys could do like a best out of 30. His shit wont last and you have a warranty HE HE HE.

By the way Jones, how did you like that ass whipping from the ghey blue VW last night :).

The only thing gayer was the dude driving it trying to wink at me.....

:fuuuu:

With your car set on fuck shit up this would be a tough race. Depends on the mods and if this yo can drive.

I am sure you can just talk mad trash to him, get in his mind, and get him to screw up. That is what I would do...

You know what I'd do? I'd punch him in the face as many times as I post in a row in this thread and then ask him what the fuck's up.

GT-R WHAT BIOTCHEZ