Need a GOOD mechine shop

Comebackkid

most people on here will say fowler or M&M. I have spoke with M&M and he seemed very friendly and answered a ton of questions. I have heard some positive stories from people outside the board as well. I plan on dropping a block to be machined there next week

I personally have had M&M do over 30 jobs for me and I have never had a problem. I have been using them since 1993 however I have not had a need to have anything machined for probably the last 6 or 7 years so I am not sure if their workmanship is the same. If Mike Rush is still running things then I would say yes. I have used several machine shops and have had at least 1 issue at each of them but never any problems with M&M.

Well finally took the motor apart to inspect everything. Well after 3yrs of constant beating the motor still looks new. The oil pump exploded and thats why the drop in oil pressure. The rod bearings look good and only one main bearing looks questionable. At first I was confused on where the metal shavings came from. I took off the oil pickup and I heard something loose in there. There was 6-7 big pieces of something from the oil pump in the pick up.