I was wrongfully fired (long story)

Comebackkid

• Replies 351
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I know someones baby's momma on here has just as much drama or more than op, extreme situation though I suppose as it is the ONLY example I can cite.

Why in the world are you so WT? srs question. I'll hang up and listen on my radio. thanks.

We should let the sewell94 dude in The Oven in here. I invited him here from HondaTech, he was a person who was scammed.

Thanks for letting me in finally. Heres the story, Ive been slacking on handling this situation, but things have been hectic the past few months for me. There more, but i'll type it later.

Andy Gibbons (thefrog sn from Honda-tech) was supposed to trade me a set of weld wheels for a precison 6765. He called me we talked on the phone, he has a very distinct redneck voice, tell me about his 2 kids etc etc. He sent pics, i sent him pics, Deal seemed legit. I sent him the turbo, he sent me a box with purple shoe polish.

The pic he sent me were taken down, but they from scottsshelby account.

http://i232.photobucket.com/albums/ee221/scottsshelby/weldmagnums.jpg.

So i start digging, run the name scottsshelby from the photobucket link. Turns out that name has screwed a bunch of people on turbododge, turbomopars, and a few others. Turns out theres a whole blog about him scamming on one of the sites, He uses differnet names, psi2hi, 4.5daytona, 86shelby15psi, sprayu2, fastglh86, psi2hi, pegging20psi, 86shelby15psi, sprayu2, fastglh86, scottsshelby, and many others. Turns out the Guys name is Roy Becker.

In this thread, http://www.turbododge.com/forums/f10/f38/119233-psi2hi-thief-5.html, the guys go to Roys house, and get their stuff back.

Ok at this point, im 99% sure this is my guy. So i go back through his Photobucket account, and low and behold their are the pics of his 2 kids he told me about. And then OH SHIT, hes got a video posted where he is talking in it. Without a doubt this is the same guy ive talked to on the phone.

Its sorta funny that the sn thefrog=green ek that roy owns. Also in one of his dodge posts, he mentions how a car leave hard, and jumps out like a frog.

At this point i make a post on ht and he scammed a bunch of other people on ht. Hes scammed people on snakes using the sn burmese2323 and traxxes also, http://traxxas.com/forums/showthread.php?469911-Watch-out-for-Fastjato33.

Hes been emailing me telling me some 250lb black dude Marcus is the one that did all of this, including the stuff from the dodge sites.

A few buddies of mine went to the house that i found an address for,

Roy Becker Jr

2376 Pontiac St

Columbus, OH 43211.

His mom says hes not home. She seemed kinda scared, like this has happenned before. They waited around for alittle bit, but he never showed up.

Roy deletes all of his Pb stuff, and denies it again, now making up new fakes email, from ones saying im the one that fucked you, haha, too if you don't quit posting bad stuff about me, i'm going to sue you. I used a program to back up EVERYTHING on his PB account, so i have copies of everything. When things in my life calm down, im going to take all the evidence i have, along with the shoe polish he sent me to the Cops.

That was Roy before he changed his name. If you can't keep up with this convo then you best sit at the kids table with me. And Jerry Sandusky, my best friend.

Thats gross, dude. Too soon.

So, dude sent you shoe polish. That's fucking dirty right there.

I lost interest in this thread like seven pages ago and needed something to read this morning so I kinda caught up. Why is this Roy person not in jail or something? ..and why is he still on this forum?

cause our mods are more interested in infracting signature violations and thread shitting.

trolling =/= fucking people out of money

Has Roy screwed over anyone from CR before this new guy joined?

No, so how can we ban him due to activities on other sites? Does that mean we ban you for something you did on another site?

That is the issue here and now it is spelled out as per the OWNER of this site sees it.

You don't like it:

a: talk to him

b: get fucked

c: don't come back?

My view, yes it sucks if he did infact do this stuff on other sites. It is going to be impossible for him to buy or sell anything on this site now since I am sure people will post up this thread.

In closing as soon as the order is given he would be removed, but I have no control over it I just follow orders.

Thanks and have a merry fuckin holliday

pissed off wagner