I was wrongfully fired (long story)

Comebackkid

• Replies 351
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So he "hacked" into your forums. and your email. and every other point of contact that everyone seems to have issue with? and you let it get out of hand to the point where you were getting PMs or emails regarding business deals you had no idea about?

and since he was the one scamming, how do you explain this thread

http://www.turbododge.com/forums/f10/f38/119233-psi2hi-thief.html

dating back to '06.

different scammer, right? a different scammer with your identical tendency to post inflammatory statements then back off them when called out? like how that laptop thread was all made up, and how you were going to threaten to sue your employer but not really retain a lawyer?

yeah.

fucking.

right.

I was in a hurry earlier but I've know him since 9/11/01 when we was school. He's always been a follower and always had to have what I had. I joined turbo-mopar in early 05 and once my charger was a nightmare of constint problem I gave up on it and let it sit. That was the middle of 05. Hell I even went to the meets and the scca and mopar events then and never had any problems with someone saying anything about it. Once I log on in 09, my last log in day was a couple days ago.

I tried to find him then but no luck. All of his family members said they haven't seen him so I called up my attorney and told him what was all going on and gave him all the info I had on him with his families address,phone numbers. I finally caught him in his moms garage but my cars loud and he took off running down the alley and I didn't catch him. So I called the police and when they came his mom didn't answer the door even though I seen her looking out the window. So time goes by and all of a sudden I heard he was dating my step sister. He had been coming over to her place where I was staying at the time, while I was at work and my computer was at and now I'm dealing with this bs again.

I used the same password for everything photobucket,CR, t-m.:mad:

Pathologically lie much?

We can just get ahold of Mike Shepard from the charger forum to clear all this up. He's the guy that went to your house to collect parts you lied about shipping.

Since he delt with this in person he should be able to confirm if it is you or your imaginary friend.

BRB shooting him an email.

Pathologically lie much?

We can just get ahold of Mike Shepard from the charger forum to clear all this up. He's the guy that went to your house to collect parts you lied about shipping.

Since he delt with this in person he should be able to confirm if it is you or your imaginary friend.

BRB shooting him an email.

Mike shepard has never came to me to pick up parts . Email him and ask if I ever meet up with him to hand over parts. Now, come up with another untrue accusation.