Chipotle Brown Rice

jeffro

They need jalapenos.. that way instead of shitting my pants like once a month I can do it multiple times.

I use the red sauce they have, very nice and hot. I often ask for extra and every time I do, the employee says "are you sure?"

Yes, I'm sure.

Brown rice is unmilled and is more healthy for you. White and fried rice is bad for you. About fucking time they have brown rice. Now all of the places I eat on a normal month have dishes containing brown rice. Fucking unhealthy Americans and your corn syrup addictions. Enjoy eating your 2000 calorie burritos and then shitting your pants. Disgusting :gabe:

Brown rice is unmilled and is more healthy for you. White and fried rice is bad for you. About fucking time they have brown rice. Now all of the places I eat on a normal month have dishes containing brown rice. Fucking unhealthy Americans and your corn syrup addictions. Enjoy eating your 2000 calorie burritos and then shitting your pants. Disgusting :gabe:

you want a piece of all 150lbs of me? I eat like a retarded diabetic but somehow never gain any weight.

http://i371.photobucket.com/albums/oo160/jeffro1265/Gifs/1323868391514.gif

someones got his fat panties in a bunch

Shut up Meg.