saab kills all warranty coverage.

Skinner

"In the event Saab cannot or will not fulfill its obligations to administer the warranty programs with its U.S. and Canadian dealers through Saab Cars North America or otherwise, GM will take necessary steps to ensure that remaining warranty obligations on Saab vehicles marketed by GM in the United States and Canada will be honored."

"In the event Saab cannot or will not fulfill its obligations to administer the warranty programs with its U.S. and Canadian dealers through Saab Cars North America or otherwise, GM will take necessary steps to ensure that remaining warranty obligations on Saab vehicles marketed by GM in the United States and Canada will be honored."

MY 2009 and earlier

53k ... For that?

Seriously.....$53k ? Fuck that. I have zero respect for someone who would pay above $30k for that car even when it had a warranty and a company behind it.

The one upside to this whole crash and burn issue with Saab is that one of our neighbors that I just can't stand bought one for his wife a few months back. Dumb ass sucker. I hope he feels like a dumb shit.

Why is everyone without a Saab butthurt? lol..

From GM:

Why is everyone without a Saab butthurt? lol..

From GM:

That's for 2009 cars, and a few 2010s in non-America. Seems to me the big deal is the people who have 2010 and 2011 Saabs that now have no warranty. You'd be pissed if you bought a new car, had a major part failure, then the warranty didn't exist. I'm sure there will be a giant class-action suit and everyone will get checks for $37 in 10 years. Gives the attorneys something to do.

you can buy a Bmw 1 serious M for less $

No you can't. You can go online and click a link that says MSRP: Blah blah blah but you go into a dealership and find that A) they've sold all of theirs or B) they're marking it up waaaay above sticker. They only brought 300 to the U.S. my old man was trying to get one but ended up with a euro delivery 135i.