Luxury Auto Sales

o0n8

i just googled the address and it came up with 71 and sinclair...is that right? all i know about that area is that it's full of buy here/pay here lots

eta: yeah, all their cars on craigslist have pics taken at the old mexican restaurant there on sinclair by the hotels and morse rd.

Never any experience with them, but they sure have a lot of shitty high mile cars for a "Luxury" seller. They probably get a lot of crap cars that no one wants at auction.

What are you looking at?

NO one car in particular, just saw some of there stuff on craigslist. I'm looking for a dd/beater in the 6k or less range so I expect it to have alot of miles or be a pos to begin with

i just googled the address and it came up with 71 and sinclair...is that right? all i know about that area is that it's full of buy here/pay here lots

eta: yeah, all their cars on craigslist have pics taken at the old mexican restaurant there on sinclair by the hotels and morse rd.

Yeah, that's near my work so I thought about stopping by after

They have been there for a while. I was looking for a car for my daughter and they did have lots of high miles cars. Didn't buy from them though as I found something better.

How'd they treat you?

gonna pay cash so I don't have a payment. Will be buying a house in the summer and don't want to take the credit hit

as far as car, manual, wagon would be nice (i've always wanted one) decent on gas, easy to work on myself

They are down the street from us most of their cars are auction cars. They have shitty body work shops fix them then they pout them on the lot. Their inventory changes by the second. We looked at a IS300 over there that had TERRIBLE body work done to it. Nice enough guys though.

While we were there looking at cars on the front row of their lot the sales guy kept telling us that various cars were already sold? So I don't know.

gonna pay cash so I don't have a payment. Will be buying a house in the summer and don't want to take the credit hit

as far as car, manual, wagon would be nice (i've always wanted one) decent on gas, easy to work on myself

Okay, well I can most likely help you with that. Here is a car we just took in on trade that I think fits your criteria. It hasn't been detailed or anything yet and I don't know much about it, but I can go out back and check it out for you if interested?

http://www.byerskia.com/used/Volvo/1997-Volvo-850-columbus-5f7e2dcb0a0a006400211b37eae2961c.htm

feel free to pm me for more info or my number.

Okay, well I can most likely help you with that. Here is a car we just took in on trade that I think fits your criteria. It hasn't been detailed or anything yet and I don't know much about it, but I can go out back and check it out for you if interested?

http://www.byerskia.com/used/Volvo/1997-Volvo-850-columbus-5f7e2dcb0a0a006400211b37eae2961c.htm

feel free to pm me for more info or my number.

I like the price but not that it's an auto and the description says "True miles unknown". I've actually been working with Nick from Byers Ford before I came across this place

I like the price but not that it's an auto and the description says "True miles unknown". I've actually been working with Nick from Byers Ford before I came across this place

Yeah, I just asked my manager about it and found out about the odometer being broken. :fuuuu: It is still nice as hell though.

bad cars. Sales guy was nice and was upfront with the mazda 6 wagon I looked at first, but they are over priced for being in as bad shape as they are. He said the owner had it for the sale price of 6k just to get what he paid for it at auction. It has a fender liner missing and little panels here and there missing and bald tires. They might have a couple decent cars but after just seeing that and it being cold out I didn't feel like looking at anything else