DUDE CUT ME OFF!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Farkas

There was this one time I was driving along and some dude in a who gives a shit car cut me off and I fucking called my friend crying my eyes out because it was mean. I got so mad I decided to make a post about it on my favorite website hoping people would listen to my story and think it was awesome except....

NOBODY GIVES A SHIT.

Grow a pair, faggots... :marc:

This one time some retard was driving with his tires streched really bad to fit on his rims, one tire came off the bead and his car was so low that he dragged the rocker panel on the road. I had a good laugh, he got out of his car and cursed my normal tires.

This one time some retard was driving with his tires streched really bad to fit on his rims, one tire came off the bead and his car was so low that he dragged the rocker panel on the road. I had a good laugh, he got out of his car and cursed my normal tires.

This one time on 270 some redneck in a pickup truck with an army bumper sticker refused to let me pass him. He swerved from the right to left lane to force me behind him. He also would ride in the middle of 2 lanes and break check me hard. I never hit his car but I got really close a few times. He finally gets up next to me and rolls his window down and yells swear words about how gay I am and how he is going to kick my ass. I yell back and questioned him about threatening me. I also explain I would call the police while holding up my cell phone. He braked really hard, stayed behind me and got off at an exit. Afterwards I ate chipotle and took a huge shit there and didn't flush the toliet. I just left.

There was this one time I was driving along and some dude in a who gives a shit car cut me off and I fucking called my friend crying my eyes out because it was mean. I got so mad I decided to make a post about it on my favorite website hoping people would listen to my story and think it was awesome except.

Happened to me once. Happened to have a cap from the Slim tire repair stuff, which is a tool to remove the value stem. Got out at the next light, I was in uniform, walked up to his rear tire and took the value stem out. By the time I was just about finished, he stepped out of the car and was yelling in some fucked up language. He was no threat, just running his mouth. I told him to STFU or I was taking his green card and got in my car and left.

True story. Henderson Road, two years a go, 6am ish, and not one other car around us. That's what pissed me off so much. Why the fuck cut me off with no traffic or need for lane change? You get a time out from driving.

This one time on 270 some redneck in a pickup truck with an army bumper sticker refused to let me pass him. He swerved from the right to left lane to force me behind him. He also would ride in the middle of 2 lanes and break check me hard. I never hit his car but I got really close a few times. He finally gets up next to me and rolls his window down and yells swear words about how gay I am and how he is going to kick my ass. I yell back and questioned him about threatening me. I also explain I would call the police while holding up my cell phone. He braked really hard, stayed behind me and got off at an exit. Afterwards I ate chipotle and took a huge shit there and didn't flush the toliet. I just left.

sorry, I didn't know that was you...

Happened to me once. Happened to have a cap from the Slim tire repair stuff, which is a tool to remove the value stem. Got out at the next light, I was in uniform, walked up to his rear tire and took the value stem out. By the time I was just about finished, he stepped out of the car and was yelling in some fucked up language. He was no threat, just running his mouth. I told him to STFU or I was taking his green card and got in my car and left.

True story. Henderson Road, two years a go, 6am ish, and not one other car around us. That's what pissed me off so much. Why the fuck cut me off with no traffic or need for lane change? You get a time out from driving.

That is awesome, "a time out from driving" :lolguy:

haha Fuckin' hilarious.