• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Lol.....

Well, that does it for me I guess......

Take care gents.....

Apparently you all think I am too snobbish and a prick to be here. So be it.....

If you want to stick around here, you gotta have thicker skin than this. You are only getting picked on more because you obviously are taking this a little more seriously than you should. Lighten up. Laugh. Ignore the trolls. Its winter so they have to pick on someone.

I know I have some pictures of Jones around here somewhere I can post if he doesn't settle down.... :gabe: ;)

If you want to stick around here, you gotta have thicker skin than this. You are only getting picked on more because you obviously are taking this a little more seriously than you should. Lighten up. Laugh. Ignore the trolls. Its winter so they have to pick on someone.

I know I have some pictures of Jones around here somewhere I can post if he doesn't settle down.... :gabe: ;)

I'm not trolling anyone....

I only hope you are joking.

Tims problem is that he joined cr with a decent intro, was repped in because people wanted him here, the went back home and posted how he outwitted the dumb cr hilljacks. Thus giving the impression he somehow feels hes better than others which was only compounded by his additional remarks on both sites. When called out on it, thats when the backpedalling began. Sound about right? Edited by wnaplay

LOL No shit he doesn't normally like anyone that doesn't have 4 rings on the grill lol

I have 4 rings on my anus. Can I haz friend?

hmm well 1 out of 2 is still ok odds I guess

Indeed. Bimmers batting .500 on the dickbreathery index is definitely a pull up outta the weeds for them. Any higher and they'll be a respectible brand.

But its OK - Monkey's cool, bimmer or no. I know where he vents his interwebz douchebaggery, so he'll be nice to you cockfags, but he's welcome to vent it here more: CR is a better receptical for spew.

(I was looking at Jones when I envisioned spew and recepticals... mmm seckzy)

--------

As for Timmay, looks like I missed the fun. Can I dump this:

http://www.motifake.com/image/demotivational-poster/small/1003/license-plates-lol-timmay-fail-demotivational-poster-1269030411.jpg

I never claimed my car WAS an exotic. Again, check every one of my posts, if you can point me to where I said that, I will have it changed or deleted. Timmayfest is for BMW's (not exotic) MB's (again, not exotic) and then Exotic cars. (Lambo, Porsche, Ferrari, etc)

funny, two of those three exotic brands are part of the Volkswagen Audi Group

Tims problem is that he joined cr with a decent intro, was repped in because people wanted him here, the went back home and posted how outwitted the dumb cr hilljacks. Thus giving the impression he somehow feels hes better than others which was only compounded by his additional remarks on both sites. When called out on it, thats when the backpedalling began. Sound about right?

WOW...did anyone capture the posts?

Either way, I found out what his BMW looked like prior to the wheels and the detail job. Restoration video here. :gabe:

Edited by TTQ B4U

LOL No shit he doesn't normally like anyone that doesn't have 4 rings on the grill lol

It could be the fact that I have 4 exhaust tips, representing the fact that it looks like 4 Rings to such a gullible guy, and hiding the fact that it's a BMW.

:masturboy:

I have 4 rings on my anus. Can I haz friend?

Indeed. Bimmers batting .500 on the dickbreathery index is definitely a pull up outta the weeds for them. Any higher and they'll be a respectible brand.

But its OK - Monkey's cool, bimmer or no. I know where he vents his interwebz douchebaggery, so he'll be nice to you cockfags, but he's welcome to vent it here more: CR is a better receptical for spew.

(I was looking at Jones when I envisioned spew and recepticals... mmm seckzy)

Glad to know I'm an underdog, makes me feel jelly.

I'll write it down in my notebook to vent all of my douchebaggery here more often. Don't worry, you can only hold so much in when you drive a hairdressers car...I hope you understand.

I will be 35 next month. I have been married for 13 years and have 2 daughters. I am a reliability technician (thermal processing machinery mechanic) at a factory. If you would like to know anything else personal, please email or PM me......

This type of response to a simple question is why you are coming off as an elitist prick.

The reason I asked your age is I personally guessed it as early 20s and having something to prove. 35 is shocking to me.

Now keep in mind, i don't know you, don't care about you, your car, or your attitude. I am simply on here for entertainment. As an unbiased observer though, you come off as a cocky prick who's shit doesn't stink.

As always, have nice day.

Im turning 33 in March. I have 2 children, and am a senior manager for a fortune 500 company. I am one of 3 Brian's left on this site that drives a trans am, but still the only African American one. I'm a pretty happy go lucky guy and enjoy kicking back and having fun. If you would like to know more about me just let me know. I'm married but am allowed to indulge in causal encounters as long as an STD test is administered prior to any sexual activity. If this interests you please send me a Pm. I look forward to hearing from you.

~Throat_Yogurt27

I've got nothing against Timmay, but let me get this straight...

He "Trolled for LOLZ" on CR, found a couple and ran back to OB to brag. But...in the span of a couple of days he managed to delete the OB thread for embarassing comments from people, and now doesn't want to be a part of CR either?

Progress! :thumbup:

Are there any other posts on OB about CR? I'd rant about how a lot of people on this board need to tone down the dickery, but in reality if you can't take the heat from Jones et al then you really should...well, you know the rest. :)

Honestly, would've liked Timmay to stick around. :(

(Only BMW, MB, and other exotics are invited to attend)
from your intro thread, does this not say BMW, MB, and other exotics. That to me indicates that you only invite exotics and feel BMW and MB are in that group.

Audi's and VW's ARE a grey area. See above story

This pretty much states that other cars are not good enough. Yet all other BMW MB and exotics are welcome no matter how hideous they look. Jones was trying to make a point, i seriously doubt he wanted to come. You were just saying you are going to be sitting at the entrance to this show turning away anyone you didn't feel would "fit in". The is a very elitist attitude. I have no problem with a BMW, MB or what ever meet you wish to have. The problem i have is how you come across with it.

All you had to say was that the show was for BMW, and MB and let it be. Then if someone showed up that was causing an issue just ask them to leave. simple as that.