Zombie Survey quiz

Buck531

in the basement I take the chainsaw all day, stairs are only so wide and if I'm starting at the top of the stairs they can only fit through the door one at a time, the helping someone in the flipped car question I answered I would distract, the question didn't say you had to draw them to you, hell you could throw a stick of dynamite a half a block in the other direction (provided you had something like that, but a draino bomb would prolly work and be easy to source). honestly I would want some allies, what you dont know someone else would, besides strength in numbers

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Honestly if I don't personally know someone today i don't want to be their friend tomorrow when the zombie outbreak occurs just me personally theres no easy awnser to this, and certainly not a right or wrong.

what I meant by allies was that I would want people I know on my side, a large group of good friends who have eachothers backs to the end would stand a very good chance, I wouldn't take on a complete stranger and trust them, we would have a common enemy, but post apocolypse, it truely would be every man for himself if you didn't know someone

Ha, yeah the ony one i had trouble with was helping the car surrounded by zombies and whether or not to help the people. I chose to distract the zombies to give them a chance to get out.

I did the same. I wonder how long my feelings of empathy would truly last in this situation.

You scored 83.8%

Would've been higher but I never took any CPR/first aid classes but have common sense.

That's debatable. ;)

I chose not to do anything. My reasoning was that doing anything - going over to help, getting the zombies to chase you - was going to put yourself in unnecessary jeopardy. Taking emotion out of it, helping that person does nothing for you and only compromises your ability to survive longer.

Do they explain the reasoning anywhere? I'm curious to know how the answers load toward total score.

Like the one where the guy was arguing with the family over who should get the supplies. One of the options was to kill everyone. I don't know if, by answering that, you actually do get to kill them or only that your intent is to kill them and any number of things could happen - for instance, they kill you instead.

Nail on the head. This is the kind of problem I always have with these kinds of questionnaires. Everyone else is done in 5 and I'm still there an hour later picking the damn thing apart.