Zombie Survey quiz

Buck531

I would have killed them all.

Remember, emotions have no use in survival mode.

If there were no emotions involved, you should have killed them all. Due to your secure outlook you could have cleanly taken out the Family and Bully. You would then have obtained all of their combined supplies and rations. Emotions led you to hide, and do nothing.

:)

KillJoy

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

If there were no emotions involved, you should have killed them all. Due to your secure outlook you could have cleanly taken out the Family and Bully. You would then have obtained all of their combined supplies and rations. Emotions led you to hide, and do nothing.

:)

KillJoy

I don't know if I could have cleanly taken out anyone. I reasoned that it's difficult to cleanly take out anyone, so by me saying I would kill them that meant that I might run the risk of being killed myself. Do you understand what I'm saying when I say that, or do I need to say it a third time? :)

And I didn't hide, retard. I chose to not get involved. Hiding wasn't one of the options. :)

You come across a group of people who are in the middle of a heated argument over some looted food and supplies. One guy is very aggressively asserting that most of the items should go to him since he helped them survive the trip and carried most of the loot out of the building. The other people (a family of three) want to do a 50/50 split between themselves and the other guy. Things are getting ugly when you show up, and the family pleads for your help. What do you do?

Offer to help, but then grab as much of the food as you can and run like hell.

Kill all of them, and take whatever you can carry. Every man for himself!

Threaten the aggressive guy with unthinkable pain and suffering unless he gives all of the food to the family.

Try to reason with the aggressive guy.

Just kill the aggressive guy. He seems dangerous and you doubt you could reason with him.

Politely say that it's none of your business, and walk away.

None of the above, or something else not described here.

What did you guys answer for being trapped in the basement with the zombies coming through the door?

I think I finally answered that I would grab a pipe, hide by the stairs, and nail a couple while trying to get up the stairs and out.

Chainsaw. It said you're unaware of the number of zombies, so I figured there may not be enough bullets. Hiding was out of the question, and I wouldn't risk choosing to attack them without something that would kill them for sure. I figure if they surrended me I could just spin in circles with the chainsaw wide open. :lolguy:

Chainsaw. It said you're unaware of the number of zombies, so I figured there may not be enough bullets. Hiding was out of the question, and I wouldn't risk choosing to attack them without something that would kill them for sure. I figure if they surrended me I could just spin in circles with the chainsaw wide open. :lolguy:

I too chose the Chainsaw for the same reason. Run out of gas, use gun, then pipe, then..... join the fold!

KillJoy

What did you guys answer for being trapped in the basement with the zombies coming through the door?

I think I finally answered that I would grab a pipe, hide by the stairs, and nail a couple while trying to get up the stairs and out.

I was assuming they all line up, allowing me to utilize the velocity of every round to over penetrate the initial targets engaged. I had to question that question, by questioning, where the fuck are my rifles at? Why am I in this fucking basement? Is it rape if she's recently deceased? How did these motherfucking zombies get into the basement? How many are there? Are they 28 days later fast or Dawn of the Dead type fast, or even Shaun of the Dead slow?

Other than my location, the medical knowledge had me in a quandary. Does treating tension pneumal thorax above standard first aid, but below a nurse? Some questions were most vague.

Chain saw every day of the week. :megusta:

Edit: Like someone else said, in a 'real world' zombie situation :lolguy: I'm going chain saw first, then if I have time to prep the shotgun it's next. Chain saw, with shotgun slung over my back.

http://3.bp.blogspot.com/-E3STWG3Vmv4/TnLc4By0YhI/AAAAAAAAB5E/MMLk71FQ7nI/s1600/ash.gif

I mainly aimed at avoiding everyone.

And I selected Other alot.

I never chose other and I def think having all the weapons and medical knowledge helped, but chose to distract the zombies at the cars and decline to choose sides in the other scenario. In the basement I chose the rifle in the corner. Who knows what I would really do maybe just murder everyone.

Even the cars?

Because we're Tigra and Bunny.

I got it. a li'l L'trimm "This is tigra and bunny and we like the cars that go boom." http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BaeNelsAOGo

You may be dating yourself referencing early 90's rap. With hair like that, it doesn't matter.

I answered i would barricade the door and try and think of another gameplan.

In reality, i would barricade the door and try to create a "funnel" after they make it through the barricade, so they're numbers wont matter much when they come through one or two at a time. But that creates more questions than answers. such as how many are there? are there any windows in the basement? is there a firearm available and if so how much ammunition? Do i have anyone else with me and if so are there kids or someone who can fight with me etc...

Kind of surprised everyone has so much medical knowledge, what's everyone's background?

medic and FF since 2005, 5/6th through RN school, worked at level 1 trauma center/ED for 5 years, EMS instructor; but none of that really helps. I just stayed in a Holiday in last night. Where i watched every episode of ER. And masturbated to John Stahmos' hair.

i got an 87 and pretty much minded my own business. Its a survival of me not others.

Speaking of survival, watch the roads this week. We had a not so good outcome today and a double fatal MVC Friday night(with the rain).

http://a2.sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-ash4/378847_320568901297818_114185498602827_1099535_1275700177_n.jpg