2012 Calendar ready!

blue98ls1

Today we received the first Calendar in the mail, made a couple minor changes and it is now ready for purchase! Its not perfect this year as there was a major time crunch in getting the photo's ready. We will be starting earlier next year so that they will hopefully be ready early Dec before xmas. :)

Congrats again to Tim for winning the January spot, as soon as the revised calendar arrives I will get that to you.

http://www.cafepress.com/shopcolumbusracing.608077171

We very much prefer you to buy it online as it will come directly to you. If you don't have any way of paying for it online and can't find someone to do it for you, if you bring me the cash to include shipping charges, I'll order it for you and let you know when it arrives for you to pick it up. We are not buying these in bulk though for sale as that usually doesn't work out very well.

Awesome, I'll order mine when I get home....although I'm gonna have to find something to scotch tape over april. :lolguy:

I was just going to cover it with a 6"x6".... :dumb: face

We very much prefer you to buy it online as it will come directly to you. If you don't have any way of paying for it online and can't find someone to do it for you, if you bring me the cash to include shipping charges, I'll order it for you and let you know when it arrives for you to pick it up. We are not buying these in bulk though for sale as that usually doesn't work out very well.

Ok, ill order mine soon.

Some good looking cars. I was especially happy to see Mark's World Record Vette in there. I hadn't seen the pic in the thread and was thinking he might not have submitted one.

I think his is the one car that everyone on CR, regardless of their taste in cars, is proud to point to and say, "I know the guy who owns that car.... he's a fellow member of CR."

I'd like to think that all members try to represent favorably, but there are a few on CR who are outstanding, and Mark (Atomicfusion) is one of those.

Suggestion for next year a bike or two in the summer months.

I would have happily added a bike or two, but there where not any submitted this year. For next yrs calendar I will make sure there is a lot more time for people to get their photo's submitted. With the short amount of time we had, it turned out pretty good.

Some good looking cars. I was especially happy to see Mark's World Record Vette in there. I hadn't seen the pic in the thread and was thinking he might not have submitted one.

I think his is the one car that everyone on CR, regardless of their taste in cars, is proud to point to and say, "I know the guy who owns that car.... he's a fellow member of CR."

I'd like to think that all members try to represent favorably, but there are a few on CR who are outstanding, and Mark (Atomicfusion) is one of those.

Mark had sent me a PM due to having a very large collection of photo's of his car. :)

That is one of the nicest compliments I have ever received... Thank you.