Brand New PTE 6265 ball bearing turbo

iluvfastcarz

Brand new still in the box. I am going to change routes for my S4 and no longer need this. Paid close to $1500 shipped and is still in original packaging.

HP Techonology Series 6266 PTE Billet

**Ball Bearing**

62mm BILLET Compressor Wheel

65mm Turbine Wheel

Capable of supporting up to 695-715 Horsepower with proper tuning.

S-Cover with Ported Shroud - 4" Inlet and 2.5" Outlet with Anti Surge Cover

Turbine Housing:

T4 In / V-Band Out - .68

* Available in journal or ball bearing center section

Precision Turbo & Engine was the first to develop a complete, innovate line of turbochargers featuring the highly successful CNC-machined Competition Engineered Aerodynamics (CEA) 2618 forged aluminum compressor wheels which are specifically designed for maximum performance.

Although other are already copying Precision Turbo & Engine's designs and calling it their own, you can trust that Precision is already planning for your future needs and will always keep you well ahead of the competition.

Advanctages of PTE's CEA Compressor Wheels:

Greater efficiency

Faster transient response (less turbo lag)

Capable of handling higher boost pressures

Weigh less than similarly sized traditional cast wheels

Result in lower temperatures than conventional wheels

Pics coming tomorrow. $1100 + paypal and shipping fees OBO. Call or text 440-623-1460 if you have any questions. Thank you for looking.

Unfortunately, it is not the twin scroll. You can purchase a twin scroll housing for about $150 or so. I loved the 6262 on my Audi 90, and if this doesn't sell within a reasonable time, I will most likely end up putting it on my S4. Here is a video of what the 6262 sounded like in my Audi 90.