"The Devil inside" the movie

Sam1647545489

If you like Blair witch project type of filming then this movie is for you. I almost got sick from so much camera shaking. Its not scary or freaky by any means. Terrible acting and terrible plot.

See it?

Skip it?

Rent it?

SKIP IT

Fuck I was gonna see it tonight.

Only the Roman Catholic Church has rituals and rites for exorcism

So by that you mean, demon possession in reality can happen to people of any or no denomination at all, but the Roman Catholic denomination is the only one with a bunch of hoopla not based on scripture, therefore making their exorcisms more entertaining than lets say a Methodist preacher?

So by that you mean, demon possession in reality can happen to people of any or no denomination at all, but the Roman Catholic denomination is the only one with a bunch of hoopla not based on scripture, therefore making their exorcisms more entertaining than lets say a Methodist preacher?

yesssssir

Is it good if you haven't read the books? I've gotta take the wife to see it tomorrow evening

Yes. Its really good.

Dissapoint about "the devil inside". looked good. thanks for the review.

EDIT: metacritic gave it a 23/100

http://www.metacritic.com/movie/the-devil-inside

Go see The Girl With A Dragon Tattoo instead. Just got back from seeing it, great flick.

There's not really much out right now that looks half way decent.

I'm going to go see Melancholia soon too, but you fucks probably won't like the story.

I don't get this? I already seen this movie and all of the sequels quite a while ago. Did they make another one or something?

EDIT: I see now....they made another just 2 years after the original. Why so soon?lol

The remade them. For instance, Daniel Craig is the lead actor.

Edit: Just saw your edit.

I decided to just look it up. Hmmmm that is very soon for a remake. The original was good. Although the English voice over was a little annoying. :fuuuu: