Street and track day guys! Check it!!!

Moto-Brian

Items for sale. All NEW and NEVER used...

1) SHIFT Fuel Shoes. Black leather and suede. Size US 10. I wear an 11 and these fit rather comfy...

Retail is $110. Asking $50. Casper has dibs!

dsc01438rqp.jpg

2) Teknic smaller back protector. Is new, but got dusty when we were cleaning the storage room out...

Asking $20 ISAAC'S POPPA HAS DIBS

dsc01420q.jpg

3) Teknic full size back protector. Again, new, but slightly dusty from me getting it out of the room we store stuff in...

Asking $40

dsc01421d.jpg

4) Suomy 4 helmet carry bag. This is a bag that was only available for Sponsored riders. I have two and only need one. This one is brand new. I am willing to sell the used one for half the price... Can hold 4 lids in both MX and street...

Asking $50 for the new one and $25 for the used one... New one pictured... ATTACK PAINTER HAS DIBS ON NEW... Keeping the old...

dsc01431j.jpg

dsc01432n.jpg

5) Track day guys and gals - get your buddy to record your times. Robic SC-808. Brand new and never used. We run lap timers now and no need for a fifth hand timer. We use these over the lap timers especially for recording laps on paper and lap boards. Great in case you don't have a lap timer and a LOT cheaper...

Retail is $75. Asking $30 ATTACK HAS DIBS!!!

dsc01433kys.jpg

Edited by Desmo-Brian