Headache cures

Buck531

My wife has been having this ongoing headache for the past 4-5 days and it just won't go away. Short of going in and seeing the family doc does anyone have any home remedies to try? She's tried the migraine headache stuff and that doesn't help.

My wife has been having this ongoing headache for the past 4-5 days and it just won't go away. Short of going in and seeing the family doc does anyone have any home remedies to try? She's tried the migraine headache stuff and that doesn't help.

Ongoing headache for that long should see a doctor.

Location of the headache? Any other symptoms? Is she prone to extended headaches? Any other meds? Does she work in front of a PC?

No she doesn't work in front of a computer all day. She watches babies/toddlers at Lifestyles for Laidies only in Westerville for 15-20 hours a week if that.

She's had a history of headaches. Docs pretty much didn't say anything. I'm trying to find something that's in her diet or what she does but it's pretty normal (for our house that is).

I'll have her make an appointment tomorrow and see what happens.