I bet my office has more......

Linn1647545492

Monsters than yours.

I walked in this morning to grab my normal morning monster and saw our new fridge and kitchen fully stocked. :p

Pic for proof

http://i165.photobucket.com/albums/u57/playwithlinn/Temp65289PhotafPanoramaPicHD.jpg

Drinking all of that, you're not going to shit right for a week..

Will do.

Mabye... I'm generally not a big fan of flavored vodkas. I don't have any Barcadi Limòn, and I don't really feel the urge to buy a bottle to try this for it to maybe sit around forever... I already have too many bottles of liquor as it is. Though, it sounds like it might end up being similar to sweat tea vodka. You should try some firefly if you get a chance. On the rocks, and/or with just a little bit of water or soda water. It's amazing and you can easily drink it straight or on the rocks, at 70 proof it will get you smashed quickly. But this is really a summer time, on the patio drink.

Since when does bacardi limon come in vodka? :gabe:

Mabye... I'm generally not a big fan of flavored vodkas. I don't have any Barcadi Limòn, and I don't really feel the urge to buy a bottle to try this for it to maybe sit around forever... I already have too many bottles of liquor as it is. Though, it sounds like it might end up being similar to sweat tea vodka. You should try some firefly if you get a chance. On the rocks, and/or with just a little bit of water or soda water. It's amazing and you can easily drink it straight or on the rocks, at 70 proof it will get you smashed quickly. But this is really a summer time, on the patio drink.

I don't do vodka at all really. The Bacardi is a flavored rum, as Evan was getting at above^. I never thought I would buy a "Limòn" flavored rum until someone had me try the two together. I think I actually went and bought a bottle the next day. For $17 for the 1/5, I wouldn't be mad if it sat around a little while and slowly got drank, surprisingly though, it went pretty quick. A LOT can be added to the original Rehab without being noticed. Definitely a good summer/chill out and get a good buzz drink.

I've always seen that firefly, but was unsure to try it. Next time I'm out at the store I'll give it a try though

Since when does bacardi limon come in vodka? :gabe:

I don't do vodka at all really. The Bacardi is a flavored rum, as Evan was getting at above^.

DOH! I knew that, just wasn't thinking. :dumb:

Not usually a fan of flavored rums either. I have at least 6 bottles of rum and they only range from dark to light with 1 coconut, I don't even have a bottle of spiced rum. When I make mixed drinks, I get the flavor from whatever I'm mixing in. I may still have to pick up a small bottle of it and try it.

I've always seen that firefly, but was unsure to try it. Next time I'm out at the store I'll give it a try though

If it sounds like something you would like, give it a try. IIRC, they brew the tea in during the distillation process, it's not just mixed. I've tried a few others and they don't quite get it right, but Firefly is really good.

Drinking that shit every morning can't be good for you.

that's why you have to drink 2-4 a day they cancel out :lolguy: when my buddy worked for monster he would give me a mix of dented cans by the case load for free. at one point a couple years ago my fridge had over 200 monster cans in it :fuckyeah: