I bet my office has more......

Linn1647545492

From the sound of it, I think all the women are monsters :fuckyeah:

Yeah, and not in a good way. Borat's wife comes to mind, strong on plow, voice is deep, hair on chest, and I wouldn't doubt it if vagine hangs like sleeve of wizard.

I dunno...you should see some of the chicks that I work with.

do.not.want

:dumb:

I feel your pain! I work with some "women" that could be a starting left guard on most D1 college football teams and maybe even a few pro teams...

From the sound of it, I think all the women are monsters :fuckyeah:

Thats what I was getting at...

Yeah, and not in a good way. Borat's wife comes to mind, strong on plow, voice is deep, hair on chest, and I wouldn't doubt it if vagine hangs like sleeve of wizard.

haha

Seriously, give me some Rehab.

I got one of these thanks to the monster guys who were at MRM on Saturday. I don't normally drink energy drinks straight and I was going to mix it with some vodka that night. Decided to try it on my way home. It was delicious, drank almost the whole thing on the way home!

I got one of these thanks to the monster guys who were at MRM on Saturday. I don't normally drink energy drinks straight and I was going to mix it with some vodka that night. Decided to try it on my way home. It was delicious, drank almost the whole thing on the way home!

try the Rojo Tea one....... so delicious

Mix that shit with Bacardi Limòn

This

Who knew silicone and blonde hair could Rehab my dick back to life, huh

I thought a few times when I posted those pics, "I bet he will edit these and add a NWS icon." Then, you didn't at first, and I was like, "What is wrong with him?" However, you came through in the end.

I am never disappoint.

Will do.

Mix that shit with Bacardi Limòn

Mabye... I'm generally not a big fan of flavored vodkas. I don't have any Barcadi Limòn, and I don't really feel the urge to buy a bottle to try this for it to maybe sit around forever... I already have too many bottles of liquor as it is. Though, it sounds like it might end up being similar to sweat tea vodka. You should try some firefly if you get a chance. On the rocks, and/or with just a little bit of water or soda water. It's amazing and you can easily drink it straight or on the rocks, at 70 proof it will get you smashed quickly. But this is really a summer time, on the patio drink.