Free 1yr NRA Membership

Casper

I like the NRA... but dude... they are worse than the blood drive people. Honestly... they are giving a one year free memberships so they can get your name and address. Once you join... they send you mail at LEAST weekly asking for more money. If you give them money... they ask you for money more often. I understand why they do it... and I support the NRA and their mission... but damn it I HATE peopel who constantly have their hands out. So... don't join if you have a problem with a shit ton of junk mail. Just my .02.

I like the NRA... but dude... they are worse than the blood drive people. Honestly... they are giving a one year free memberships so they can get your name and address. Once you join... they send you mail at LEAST weekly asking for more money. If you give them money... they ask you for money more often. I understand why they do it... and I support the NRA and their mission... but damn it I HATE peopel who constantly have their hands out. So... don't join if you have a problem with a shit ton of junk mail. Just my .02.

hey can I have your .02?? and follow that up with a 20 please....

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...