wanted: small animal trap

that dude

oh... i read "rats" instead of "cats"...

Rats is what you get when you remove the cats...

Some hardware stores will loan or rent out small animal traps.

There are some on craigslist, but people ask too much for them.

Harbor freight is cheaper.

What kind do you have?

Norway or ghetto?:D

I had the kind that like to spring out of nowhere and scar your roommates by flying through the air next to their heads... i think that's ghetto, right??

I had the kind that like to spring out of nowhere and scar your roommates by flying through the air next to their heads... i think that's ghetto, right??

I lived down there for a few years. It was always interesting to mistake a rat for a cat because of it's size. And yes, if you get too close, they jump at your face (or other places).

Putting anti-freeze out and admitting it will get you prosecuted for animal cruelty. I will gladly report it too if you push me. And you should stay away from any social event I'm at too if you go through with that. That is a torturing, painful death when they drink anti-freeze. Here's a thought redneck, if you're threatened by little cats, trap them and take them to Sisca or humane society.

I liked that dude until I just saw the cowarding side of him.:nono:

Putting anti-freeze out and admitting it will get you prosecuted for animal cruelty. I will gladly report it too if you push me. And you should stay away from any social event I'm at too if you go through with that. That is a torturing, painful death when they drink anti-freeze. Here's a thought redneck, if you're threatened by little cats, trap them and take them to Sisca or humane society.

I liked that dude until I just saw the cowarding side of him.:nono:

Are you referring to me as "that dude"?