wanted: small animal trap

that dude

TSC has the traps.

Fact: 65,000 cats are born each day in the U.S. 27,000,000 rounds produced per day worldwide.

Why so many cats?

Stupid fuckers don't get them fixed. Dogs are over populated too because poor people or dumb people with money will get them and every year they have a gawd damn litter they're trying to sell. :nono:

Edited by NinjaNick

They are like rats around here. There is a foot deep pile of cat shit in the top of my barn.

Nasty little bastards aren't stupid enough to drink anti-freeze anyway. Only dogs are that dumb.

thats because your neighbor is the crazy cat lady.......this thread is killin me

Putting anti-freeze out and admitting it will get you prosecuted for animal cruelty. I will gladly report it too if you push me. And you should stay away from any social event I'm at too if you go through with that. That is a torturing, painful death when they drink anti-freeze. Here's a thought redneck, if you're threatened by little cats, trap them and take them to Sisca or humane society.

I liked that dude until I just saw the cowarding side of him.:nono:

it was a joke- knew i shoulda put a smilly face..hence the fact i did state i have two dogs also..yes i plan on getting a trap and baiting it at night,and if i do catch them i will be taking them down the street to the animal shelter. i already called them to come pick them up but they do not remove cats, informing me i have to catch them myself then turn them in..take a breather nick i wouldnt do that to a animal as much as i hate cats shitting and pissing in my yard

heh we can't even keep cats around here, between my dog chasing them and them always getting hit on the busy road in front of the house there is never cats around here.....specially since I don't have a show car for them to walk on now :D

it was a joke- knew i shoulda put a smilly face..hence the fact i did state i have two dogs also..yes i plan on getting a trap and baiting it at night,and if i do catch them i will be taking them down the street to the animal shelter. i already called them to come pick them up but they do not remove cats, informing me i have to catch them myself then turn them in..take a breather nick i wouldnt do that to a animal as much as i hate cats shitting and pissing in my yard

Sorry dude, I thought you were dead serious. I have 2 cats that are awesome family members man. I didn't know you were joking. I apologize then for flipping out man. ;)

Oh I looooooooooove eating ALL animals, just not domestic cats and dogs...haha. Though I do love myself some chinese food. :D

They are like rats around here. There is a foot deep pile of cat shit in the top of my barn.

Nasty little bastards aren't stupid enough to drink anti-freeze anyway. Only dogs are that dumb.

thats because your neighbor is the crazy cat lady.......this thread is killin me

Wanted: Animal trap big enough to catch crazy cat lady......Cuz she wont drink anti-freeze......

I wish our cat lady would keep them all in the house, she brings them home from the no kill shelter that she works for and sets them loose in the neighborhood. She sets food out for them which attracts the skunks. I'm gonna trap some coyotes and release them in the neighborhood. Problem solved.