But WHY???

bahd-ler

Yesterday morning this retched ass car was next to me at the BP on 36/37 and 71. What posesses people to do this to their cars that look good before they go and fuck them up? What could this person possibly be like to talk to, and why hasn't his friends/family or anyone else called him out for being a fucktard?

C5 Vette

He's has the chrome trim that grandpa uses around every crease of the car, the fake air scoop, the batman symbol on the liscence plate cover, wheels, and on the front fenders. I dont' even know whats above the wheels (fuck-lets?) or on the roof?

http://i148.photobucket.com/albums/s28/d19sevent2/2012-01-18_07-23-24_459-1.jpg

http://i148.photobucket.com/albums/s28/d19sevent2/2012-01-18_07-21-36_427.jpg

Nice fucking wing BATMAN!!! What this guy could buy in the mexican isle at advanced, he bought and slapped it on this thing.

http://i148.photobucket.com/albums/s28/d19sevent2/2012-01-18_07-21-19_336.jpg

The thing about it was he looked like a normal guy, dressed in casual business, came out with a coffee, even had a nice hair cut. Ya got me???

A) people are fucking crazy

B) i think some of them do it as a way of saying, "It's only a car/money." type thing.

I had a teacher in highschool who bought one of the first S2000s in Columbus. He said the dealer techs loved when he came in with it, would do all this extra stuff for him. He bought magnetic flames and put them on the fenders as a joke.

How did you get a chance to take the pics? Did you just walk up to him and say "hey man, I love what you did with it...mind if I take a few pics?" :lolguy:

No, Lord Doucher was buying one of those monster coffee drinks inside. Altho the pic of the front end he was standing in the door jam. I just thought, fuck it... He needs to know why I'm taking pictures of his dumbass. Umm so I could run home and embarrass him on a car forum site. Besides I wanted to get his face, but I missed, terribly.

probally owns a mexican restaurant.

Normal looking white dude, but I did notice he was wearing a lot of rings. Might have been the guy who has that QVC collection of swords in his parents basement... Idk?

No, Lord Doucher was buying one of those monster coffee drinks inside. Altho the pic of the front end he was standing in the door jam. I just thought, fuck it... He needs to know why I'm taking pictures of his dumbass. Umm so I could run home and embarrass him on a car forum site. Besides I wanted to get his face, but I missed, terribly.

HAHA! I've tried to get pics of folks cars stopped at lights and whatnot and often they see me doing it. I've always wondered if they are thinking that I am admiring it, or if they know it's for LULZ.

HAHA! I've tried to get pics of folks cars stopped at lights and whatnot and often they see me doing it. I've always wondered if they are thinking that I am admiring it, or if they know it's for LULZ.

I once videotaped a guy getting a blow job on 23 in the middle of the day with the OPs flip he looked over and not a single fuck was given he evaen gave us a thumbs up

I once videotaped a guy getting a blow job on 23 in the middle of the day with the OPs flip he looked over and not a single fuck was given he evaen gave us a thumbs up

This was the best ever... I'm driving down 23 and the dude next to Mahle and I was getting his knob slobbed on by some toothless hooker. I had tinted windows on my truck and I told Mahle to roll them up so it wasn't obvious that we were video tapping. Mahle proved a point by saying, "Whats he going to do, tell me to stop? Hes the guy getting his dicked sucked!" Needless to say he saw us, looked over and we made eye contact. The he gave us a thumbs up and smiled. Point is you're not the idiot thats taking pictures, you're taking pictures of the idiot!!!

This was the best ever... I'm driving down 23 and the dude next to Mahle and I was getting his knob slobbed on by some toothless hooker. I had tinted windows on my truck and I told Mahle to roll them up so it wasn't obvious that we were video tapping. Mahle proved a point by saying, "Whats he going to do, tell me to stop? Hes the guy getting his dicked sucked!" Needless to say he saw us, looked over and we made eye contact. The he gave us a thumbs up and smiled. Point is you're not the idiot thats taking pictures, you're taking pictures of the idiot!!!

Theres gotta be a way to recover that video

This needs to be found, so much win happend in that video.

Wouldn't make a difference. Have to moderate racial stuff in every area.

The way you did it I can't really say anything because I would be assuming. Littleguy was a little blatant.

I didn't intend to come off as an insulting racist remark. I'm Latino and I guess being in Texas we are used to talking that way about ourselves. I understand why we shouldn't be posting like that, sorry CR.