Slowmo broken into 1/21/12 **REWARD**

Dumpheezy.

Still looking.

FYI: TPR in Cinci was broke into same night as us around ~2.5hrs after us. Rob @ TPR had 5-6 brand new Precision turbos stolen as well as a handful of wastegates and bovs as well. Please keep an ear and eye out for these items as well.

Check customer lists to find duplicates between the two shops?

I have carried a 2v long block out of a truck with one other person so Im sure it would be nothing to sling a little 4 cyl long block into a vehicle. There is a lot of good info they have an Im sure cory will get whoever did it. Its just a matter of time

There is clearly 2 or more people that did the break-in. Its really none of my business so I dont want to post details of what they know but there had to be more than 1 person and planned out with an objective. Its not a random break-in

I would put any amount of money it was someone who has been there if not a client. That is how the cookie crumbles sadly in these situations. Normal thief's have no idea what they are stealing.

recent customer or "friend" of the shop.

I wasn't meaning someone was driving back in a dead end road and was like "lets get this place". I was just saying it was well planned out and they did their shopping ahead of time. I guess I just wasn't clear with the way I worded it