Virginity for sale

justin0469

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Well she's doing something right cause this is like the 4th thread that has been started on this forum about her......

That's what I was thinkin' too Ananda

Didn't this happen like a year or two ago???

Plus.....Why bother with the alias? You know there's probably hundreds, if not thousands of kids on that campus that know exactly who she is, and are gonna blow her anonymity

:lol: I thought that too, why doesn't she just become a stripper??? haha I've got a friend that is a stripper and she makes ridiculous good money doing it. I think I would have more respect for a family & marriage counselor that stripped than one that is doing what she is.

Didn't you read the article? This is about empowering her and making wise decisions! Stripping is way too degrading and immoral...

Yeah, this is pretty silly. She's an idiot.

At some point this girl will probably have children and she's going to have to explain to them that she auctioned off her virginity... that'll be an interesting discussion.

haha, I can honestly say that I have NEVER inquired to my mother about how she lost hers!!! shudder

haha, I can honestly say that I have NEVER inquired to my mother about how she lost hers!!! shudder

That's a funny story actually....Glad you asked

You see...Your mother & I were very much in love.......

roflmao.gif

ugh, i haven't either, but i'll tell you what I haaaave done, I've typed both of my parents names into the google search before... how would you like to see an article about your mom or grandma auctioning off their virginity... :eek:

tru you worded it better :lol:

Now that I think more about it.....Would that be considered a pun....or a double entendre.....orrrr BOTH?!?

I'm a regular David Lee Roth :D

ugh, i haven't either, but i'll tell you what I haaaave done, I've typed both of my parents names into the google search before... how would you like to see an article about your mom or grandma auctioning off their virginity... :eek:

hmmm, true. Maybe that's why she used the pseudonym?

Nice avatar Schmuckgril.

This girl is smart, she is not giving it to the highest bidder, so someone like Mr. Burns (Simpsons) doesn't have a chance. And instead of taking forever to earn it or pay off loans, it's one and done. I'd do it.

Plus.....Why bother with the alias? You know there's probably hundreds, if not thousands of kids on that campus that know exactly who she is, and are gonna blow her anonymity

not if she blows them first.