Wedding Reception Halls

GSXRAntwon

Define affordable? We are having ours at St Charles's Walters Commons. They only have 2 approved caterers to choose from. But they do allow you to bring your own alcohol. It was a a little bit cheaper than having it at the state house or the Westen.

The cheapest we found was The Vault dt and you can bring in what ever caterer you want. For a smaller budget wedding then this probably a good venue.

Do you know anybody who is a member of the American Legion? I think it cost us like $200 to rent the hall, not sure if they allow outside food, but their food was cheap and good.

That and I have yet to go to a post where the drinks have a much kick as C16 race gas :)

Tall timbers in reynoldsburg.

I remember we looked at that place, the 150 minimum room is so much nicer than the other room. Problem was we were only going to have 100 guests

I remember we looked at that place, the 150 minimum room is so much nicer than the other room. Problem was we were only going to have 100 guests

Yes it was nicer, but the layout was goofy imo. We had it in the smaller room and had great decorations/setup and it was perfect imo.

Our lady victory in grandville/marblecliff area. They only charge about $1000 for the hall but it maybe small for you guys. Allie said about 300 right? Its super pretty with lots of windows and really pretty stone. I told Allie about ours thats only $800 but we are getting married the same day and we already booked it!

Thanks guys, Ill give all the info to Allie as she is the one who wanted to know. We are inviting 300 people (approx) and expect 200-250 to show. Ill see what the price range is and get back to you.

AJ- you gotta lock it in at some point in life lol

JP- Thanks lol, and Cavin?