1993 Eagle Talon tsi 9 sec car

blueG60rado

93 Eagle Talon awd tsi for sale. Previous owner went 9.58 at 148 on boost only. Car is a fully built turn key race car that starts and runs. I bought it in 09 and I've never raced the car. It has always been stored inside. This car is not street legal so you would need a trailer or flatbed to pick it up.

Ross pistons and Eagle rods

292 Comp cams, double valve springs, race ported head with metal gasket

Switzer transmission evo 3 gearing steel shift forks and rails welded center diff

Quartermaster twin disc clutch

Shearer tubular manifold

Borg Warner S366 turbo

44mm wastegate good for 1000 hp

Huge front mount air to air intercooler

Full Lexan windows and windshield

DSS stage 5 axles (all 4) and DSS aluminum driveshaft

1000 hp fuel system w/ 1600cc injectors, Magnafuel pump good for 1500 hp

NHRA certified 10 point roll cage and Kirkey seat

Sheetmetal dash and sheetmetal door panels

3 gallon metal race gas tank in front

Autronic engine management

MSD ignition, DIS-2

C&C staging brake

Fully adjustable coilover suspension

Full chromoly tubular front end

Parachute

Price is 10k or best offer

Jake

614-563-7381

pics on craigslist

http://columbus.craigslist.org/cto/2812683520.html

sorry for delayed reply.

no lights, signals, etc. so I wouldnt drive it on the street.

toops never transferred the title from the guy he bought it from, but I have a title for the car just not in my name.

Ive never raced the car, i got locked up right after I bought it, got out two months ago and need money.

Bump for a nice car! you couldnt build the car for under 30000. it was very strong.. it is seriously a better clutch away from being a 8 sec car.. it will run 9.50's consistent if you can get it to hook on a good track.. Put a tilton in it and 8's would be there I think. Car was build very well.. its not tube chassis.. and I drove it on the street a couple times.. its just setup to race..wish I had the money I miss it!!

title is from vermont and the previous owner signed it. buyer information is not filled out and the title is not notarized.

since it's out of state the car would need to be inspected to transfer the title.

i dont think tracks require you to have a title to race.

title is from vermont and the previous owner signed it. buyer information is not filled out and the title is not notarized.

since it's out of state the car would need to be inspected to transfer the title.

i dont think tracks require you to have a title to race.

If someone knows a notary it wouldn't be a problem to have the title to put it in there name.

A lot of states dont require notary's. If that state doesnt then you need to get the vin verified by a dealer etc. They give you a slip to take to BMV

Whenever I have picked up a car from a state that doesn't require a notary I never had to stop at a dealer.

Simply just went to the BMV and they do the out of state inspection on the spot. Cost's only a few bucks and all they do is look at the mileage and the vin.