Picked up my new carry piece, KAHR PM9

BIGGU

For the last few weeks ive been looking around at a new carry piece and I finally picked something up last night.

I was looking at the S&W bodyguard 380, Kahr PM9 and the Ruger LCP. Needless to say the Kahr PM9 just felt over all better to me. I liked the bg 380 but vances didnt have stock of any for non LE purchases at this time.

Very happy with my purchase, Ill report back after Ive shot it a few times and get past the 200 round break in.

http://i18.photobucket.com/albums/b107/2zumeunos/Kahr/DSC_1048.jpg

http://i18.photobucket.com/albums/b107/2zumeunos/Kahr/DSC_1049.jpg

That's a slick looking pistol. Congrats on the new pickup. I'm curious about the trigger pull.

If it is anything like my CW9 the trigger is long but very smooth, still not as long as my LCP trigger was though.

And yes nice addition, gonna go with another crossbreed like with the G23 the width of these Kahrs makes the crossbreeds even more comfortable.

If it is anything like my CW9 the trigger is long but very smooth, still not as long as my LCP trigger was though.

It feels very smooth to me as well. I bought it due to high recommendations from friends and vances.

And yes nice addition, gonna go with another crossbreed like with the G23 the width of these Kahrs makes the crossbreeds even more comfortable.

For sure, it kinda fits in my g23 crossbreed but im going to pick up a mini tuck just trying to see if a place has it in stock before i place my order and wait 4-6 weeks.

does it jump up in your hand at all when you fire it?

Will let you know once I fire it. im planning on shooting it saturday.

I hate you. Lol...this is my next gun for sure

Its on sale at vances for $619 if you can swing it.

Something you might end up hating are those little abrasions on the back of the grip. I hated them on my CW9, they tore some of the webbing on my hand between my index and thumb.

If that bothers you then they can be filed down, which is something I did.

Nice purchase! I carry my CW9 daily.

Survival Tactics on E. Main St. in Reynoldsburg can get you a holster made for 60.

http://www.columbusracing.com/forums/picture.php?albumid=655&pictureid=5323

• 2 weeks later...
There was a female in the concealed class a few weeks ago that had one of these Kahr 9mm.

Long trigger pull

Failed to slide lock after 50 rounds

I just got my CM9 and love the trigger pull. Its not bad at all. The thing I've read about Kahrs is that you need to put about 200 rounds before it runs smoothly. I put about 100 rounds through it Friday and had a few times where the slide didn't lock back. I guess there is a fix for that. It shot great groupings and my hands never felt sore. I can't say that about shooting a Keltec Pf-9. I'm very happy with the purchase.

There was a female in the concealed class a few weeks ago that had one of these Kahr 9mm.

Long trigger pull

Failed to slide lock after 50 rounds

Kahr does say you need at least 200 rounds through them before you put them to use.

I only had one issue with a failure to fully extract with mine before 200 rounds and zero after with almost 1000 through it.

Edited by Radio Flyer