Valentine's Day

NWill

HAHAHA i cant wait lol. i think i need to buy a drop top lebarron and just cruise around in my non fitted sonics hat, with a blank white tank top and mesh shorts with crew socks and high top nikes

I'll be there in my Air Jordan Flight jumpsuit (all white, of course) with an accompanying North Carolina hat (non-fitted). Later that night I'll do a wardrobe change and go with Skidz bibs and a Panama Jack tee-shirt (with the sleeves rolled) with my black Air Jordans (with the reflective tongue). I'll be chillin in a car I spent all day waxing.

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

We went to The Ocean Club for Erica's birthday/V-day dinner. REALLY good food, I literally had nothing bad to say about the experience. Nice and quiet for the number of people there. PLUS theyhad our table ready as we arrived 15 minutes early.

Typically in the past I would set up a card table with candle, white cloth, and flowers at the house and order a pizza and buy a bottle of wine. We just decided to do it all in one shot this year.

We went to The Ocean Club for Erica's birthday/V-day dinner. REALLY good food, I literally had nothing bad to say about the experience. Nice and quiet for the number of people there. PLUS theyhad our table ready as we arrived 15 minutes early.

Typically in the past I would set up a card table with candle, white cloth, and flowers at the house and order a pizza and buy a bottle of wine. We just decided to do it all in one shot this year.

We did? No pizza and candles this year? :confused::(

:lol:

Hey Sean when you get your foot out of your mouth, you'd better make some good last minute plans so she thinks you have the surprise planned.