Valentine's Day

NWill

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

"my girl says v day is overrated and we dont have to do shit. i dont need a holiday to show i love my woman. she got me a case of bud light and we watched dukes of hazzard all night while eating wal mart chips." i love her....

:lolguy::lolguy::lolguy::lolguy:

Dinner somewhere with a good draft beer selection, preferably close to home (probably 1808 American Bistro). Basics. I don't buy into Hallmark holidays but women do, no matter what they say or how much Bud Light and WalMart chips they provide.

Girls like guys that can cook, FACT over fiction BRO.

EDIT:

GUYS that can cook get laid

You are smarter than you portray yourself to be :dumb:

EDIT:

Dont be a broke dick and buy some wine too.

shitting on all the CR trash not treatin they woman right :lolguy:

Gah damb cheapskates

• 3 weeks later...
We are going out to a Sr Citizens style dinner at 5pm today because she has to work till 9 tomorrow

Probably best honestly. Everywhere is booked up already. The places that aren't are walk-in only. So wait times are to be expected.

Im going to try to hit spaghetti warehouse right after work. say 430. Hopefully they aren't busy then.

heading to chicago this weekend so taking the wife there with me... win win win situation, i get a room and gas funded, i get to play in a tourney where ill prolly make some $ and i can take her out to dinner, prolly drinking and make it look like i planned it all.

WINNING!!!!

heading to chicago this weekend so taking the wife there with me... win win win situation, i get a room and gas funded, i get to play in a tourney where ill prolly make some $ and i can take her out to dinner, prolly drinking and make it look like i planned it all.

WINNING!!!!

You're room is at a motel 6, you lose the tourney. All the nice places are booked and you wind up at a white castle ordering a beer for yourself and a merlot for the lady.

LOSING.

Love Miller

You're room is at a motel 6, you lose the tourney. All the nice places are booked and you wind up at a white castle ordering a beer for yourself and a merlot for the lady.

LOSING.

Love Miller

whoa sir, we go to the bk lounge, white castle is cheap... everything else is very true...:fuuuu: and the motel 6, its like a five star motel from what the pictures say

Only hating because I'm loving

http://i1091.photobucket.com/albums/i396/Kat_Blasius/tumblr_lh1xrcuVp51qbza03-1.gif

http://i232.photobucket.com/albums/ee85/GraviTiger/GIFS/tumblr_lg5snnsMff1qbd7br.gif

Feels so good bro. Moments like this will make pearlin to Will Smith summertime even more special.

HAHAHA i cant wait lol. i think i need to buy a drop top lebarron and just cruise around in my non fitted sonics hat, with a blank white tank top and mesh shorts with crew socks and high top nikes