Possibly FS Orange Tribal 600RR

Tomcat0403

I friend of mine is thinking about selling his 06 Orange Tribal 600RR. It's completely stock with 11,000 milesish and has basically new tires. He's not sure if he is going to sell it yet (getting married). It has had all of the scheduled maintinence and oil changes (bought a maintinence package). He also doesn't have a price yet, so any reasonable offers are accepted! Hookers are also accepted. Will post pics asap.

lol..this thead is funny

This thread might or might not be funny I am not sure yet but I just wanted to post because I am not sure yet but, if it is funny I will let everyone know.

Also InYaAzz might have a SUV for sale, if he does have one for sale and he sells it he might buy the bike that could be for sale, but nobody knows for sure.

This thread might or might not be funny I am not sure yet but I just wanted to post because I am not sure yet but, if it is funny I will let everyone know.

Also InYaAzz might have a SUV for sale, if he does have one for sale and he sells it he might buy the bike that could be for sale, but nobody knows for sure.

im just not sure about it all yet.

image.php?u=797&dateline=1182444463shittygsxr user_online.gif

assistant mod to mr bret the mod of QSL threads Join Date: Aug 2006

reputation_pos.gifreputation_pos.gifreputation_pos.gifreputation_pos.gifreputation_pos.gifreputation_highpos.gifreputation_highpos.gifreputation_highpos.gifreputation_highpos.gifreputation_highpos.gifreputation_highpos.gif

Look what I found. I guess InYaAzz made the decision.

http://cleveland.craigslist.org/cto/1099358482.html

Natedogg for MOD because he is good at kissing ass!

Thoughts above ^ are Copyright 2008 shittygsxr, Inc. (This original, copyrighted material may not be copied, cut and pasted, published or otherwise reproduced in any way in any medium without express written consent of shittygsxr)

image.php?u=797&type=sigpic&dateline=1199934779

shitty ur Copyright is up....

Love the replies. It's my bike going up. I'm getting married middle of next year but it's not the reason. She loves to ride, but we moved and I don't get out as much as I used to and may just switch to a jet ski for awhile. Funny as hell thread though!!!

I will get some pics together soon.