Possibly FS Orange Tribal 600RR

Tomcat0403

HAHA.... craigslist shit is hilarious! But seriously, I don't know whats going on here but I have a 06 orange tribal I will sell for 5500. Has 6900 miles and a couple "gravel stains" on the left fairing. I'll post pics if I figure out how

HAHA.... craigslist shit is hilarious! But seriously, I don't know whats going on here but I have a 06 orange tribal I will sell for 5500. Has 6900 miles and a couple "gravel stains" on the left fairing. I'll post pics if I figure out how

just when you thought the thread was safe...

threadjacker to the rescue!

:hijack:

I'll give ya 500 and a shot to the groin.... how's that find ya??? J/k that seems like a fair price....

If you paid any attention you would see the person who is selling the bike has 3 posts. Its ok to sell as long as a friend starts the post for you?

:wtf: Uh, OK. When you are ready to make sense, you may rejoin the class.

:wtf: Uh, OK. When you are ready to make sense, you may rejoin the class.

OK, pay attention this one last time.... if you read the original post it says he is selling it for a friend. On page 3 seanya1604 comments saying it is his bike. Seanya1604 has 3 posts and is a newb. Can I explain this any more clearly? :beathorse:

I might take you up on that offer moose.

OK, pay attention this one last time.... if you read the original post it says he is selling it for a friend. On page 3 seanya1604 comments saying it is his bike. Seanya1604 has 3 posts and is a newb. Can I explain this any more clearly? :beathorse:

I might take you up on that offer moose.

anything I can do to help.... 000201DA.gif is all it takes....

50 Post / 30 Day Minimum to Start Thread

You must have 50 posts and have been here at least 30 days in order to start a thread in this forum. You can reply to threads at any time.

If you feel you should be able to start a thread here but cannot, contact us.

This is an effort to protect our members. Sorry for any frustration this may cause.