:wtf:

SpaceGhost

got a better link? "youtu.be" links are blocked at work

No.

Cliffs:

Kid refers to a fair ride as a he, and is sexually attracted to it. :nono:

Definitely something you should watch, you seem to be interested is some fucked up videos and things lately, I LOL at the C4 trunk full of poop post you made. :)

Yes, real - and very paraphilic. These two actually have sexual desires for inanimate objects.

At 2:40ish: guy (girl?) starts making out with carnival ride.

At 3:15: "I'm definitely physically attracted to this fence and I definitely want to get to know this fence better."

Yes, real - and very paraphilic. These two actually have sexual desires for inanimate objects.

At 3:15: "I'm definitely physically attracted to this fence and I definitely want to get to know this fence better."

#Unfuckingbelieveable

This is one of those times where I think every poster on CR would like your full analysis.

:wtf:

http://youtu.be/IHlPcvJnM6E

Saw this posted on another forum, having a hard time that this is real.

It's a real thing as was mentioned above already. People just get their wires crossed, so to speak. Like miswiring a car when you build it and instead of the engine starting when you turn the key, your brights come on instead. A rough analogy but you get the point. lol Like people who taste colors, etc.