New favorite cereal!

SpaceGhost

Just tried that yesterday. My review.... Was ok, nothing to write home about. And at 4 bucks a box I doubt ill buy it again. 2 out of 5.

A piece of wheat bread slighty toasted with crunchy peanut butter and a banna in the middle(banna boat) is a more flavorful, filling and probably healther breakfast imo.

And this has been Sturgs' kitchen. Thanks for watching. Next week we'll discuss how to prepare venison chops for dinner that can be reheated for an easy and decadence breakfast.

http://cereal.findthebest.com/sites/default/files/623/media/images/Kelloggs_Cracklin_Oat_Bran_cereal_Nutritional_Information_Chart.jpeg

^^ this is good stuff. My kids still don't realize it's cereal as we give it to them as snacks where most eat coookies. It's not perfect, but better than Oreos.

Frosted Mini Wheats. Not the bite size, or the stupid fruit filled, or any of the other silly stuff they've done to them, but the regular size where you get maybe 6 in a bowl. Good stuff and less sugar per serving than Raisin Bran.

But the all time crack-in-a-bowl? Fruity Pebbles. :fuckyeah:

A piece of wheat bread slighty toasted with crunchy peanut butter and a banna in the middle(banna boat) is a more flavorful, filling and probably healther breakfast imo.

Damn that sounds good. Why didn't I ever have that growing up??:no:

And FWIW, somehow my girl actually prefers the cheapie generic Golden Grahams to the real thing. Win!

Fuck all of you for talking sweets like this as I struggle through eating 200x better than ever before.

G'Damn I want a PBJ and Hot Chocolate !!

I hear ya. I'm in the process of phasing out all wheat from my diet. This is going to be tough. I love MultiGrain Cheerios.