Found this on my car in my work parking lot

SilverAudiMike

I think it's great. Sometimes we forget about the power of print, especially targeted messages like this.

http://i121.photobucket.com/albums/o228/smokineagle/7ea73ec6.jpg

I've only been passing them out for a couple days so good to see they were received well :)

Just trying to get the "Service" word out to people that live / work up here since those that know we are here don't ever think of us for general service.

Jeff

I bet I won't see that on my Silverado ...

My "GM" version is of a Camaro so I wasn't sure how most "Truck" guys would take it. I did put them on quite a few Hummers / Escalades / Tahoe's / Etc. but there are so many trucks I typically didn't unless they had wheels or an exhaust or something. Having spent a couple days passing them out I am going to make a few different "Versions" so that we have a little better "Fit" with more of the cars/trucks out there.

Jeff

My "GM" version is of a Camaro so I wasn't sure how most "Truck" guys would take it. I did put them on quite a few Hummers / Escalades / Tahoe's / Etc. but there are so many trucks I typically didn't unless they had wheels or an exhaust or something. Having spent a couple days passing them out I am going to make a few different "Versions" so that we have a little better "Fit" with more of the cars/trucks out there.

Jeff

Given the purpose of the use, just make sure you get a property release for any images of client vehicles you are using.

I'm almost 100% positive he just searched google for images and picked whatever one "Fit" the best.

Jeff

I know Ben and others bust my chops about copyrights but be careful. Ford is well known for going after using their stock photography for businesses purposes. Not sure about others, but I know Ford sniffs for their images and usage. It's been posted about on several photography forums.

I say replace it with a nice shot of Jones' outside your building where you can capture the IPS Lettering or signage. I can help with that if you need anything.