Chinese F-150

zeitgeist57

This will be interesting.

Chevy sued Daewoo out of existence for copying one of their various anonymous sedans. I don't think Ford is going to have any trouble doing the same to some cheap Chinese company for copying one of their iconic models.

However.

The political relationship between the US and China is very different than the one between the US and Korea.

So will the utter crushing of this company be blocked by politicians who act like kindergartners in a playground?

I see the phone call going something like this....

Ford: Hey, Mr. President... you remember that auto industry bailout? The one we didn't take? Yeah, that... We've got this here problem, and, well, we're calling in that favor you owe us.

Obama: :fuuuu:

Ford: Hey, Mr. President... you remember that auto industry bailout? The one we didn't take? Yeah, that... We've got this here problem, and, well, we're calling in that favor you owe us.

Obama: I guess you forgot about ford credit getting some bailout moneyz

Ford: :fuuuu:

fixed that for ya.

At least someone gets a diesel F150.

:fuuuu:

Obama: :fuuuu:

:dumb:

This will be interesting.

Chevy sued Daewoo out of existence for copying one of their various anonymous sedans. I don't think Ford is going to have any trouble doing the same to some cheap Chinese company for copying one of their iconic models.

However.

The political relationship between the US and China is very different than the one between the US and Korea.

So will the utter crushing of this company be blocked by politicians who act like kindergartners in a playground?

These were my exact thoughts when I read this last night.

Be Korea. Be China, the New Korea.