Hey Dover

Major_golf

Shitbox DSM's

LOL

Nice weather we're having. I'm planning on baking at least 40 cinnamon rolls tonight. Wanna have a bake off?

http://i209.photobucket.com/albums/bb244/98xploder/IMAG0006.jpg

• Replies 380
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Take your pick!

Lets do some big boy racing at Putman or Mid Ohio as well! :megusta:

I don't see myself getting to do much more then some autocrossing this year. I wouldn't feel comfortable doing higher speeds without a rollbar and some more prep to the car. Brakes, tires, and shaking out the car a few times before I want to beat on it at higher speeds all day.

Between seeing both sites I have to say that there are a lot of two faced mother fucker on this site the only tech style thread on crc is about what your plans for your car is there is thread about were the "race track" will be and a 4 page thread of people bashing cr which most of the people bust here frequently also there are lots of vids of racing the only thing different about cr and rc is the amount of trolling but considering that the most users online ever is like 20 somthing

The point of this whole thread is to point out how two faced people are and watch them try to scramble to keep them selfs from looking bad its funny I see a post from Dover about how he is so mad that some one told Anthony he wants to destroy cr in the same post he claims to have never said it I point out where he did and he runs to edit it still claiming that he didn't say that he then starts shit with me get mad and bans me for being a " snitch" sounds to me that some one wants to keep there e- status up news flash its time to grow up and man up for what you have to say. Nothing Dover stated about that web sit held to be true so all in all it's about the freedom to discuse street racing

dovers boot camp :) no drama over there!

I still enjoy CR, both websites have there meaning and place. Look at Texas they have 20 car forums per city. But when something like this happens, it is true you will have your immediate supporters and your immediate haters. It's like your parents getting divorced and you feel the need to pick a side. In time people will come to an understanding and accept both sites for what they are.

It's sad though when someone who literally has no understanding in life, clearly has no drive or direction, apparently knows all of there pathetic disadvantages tries to "troll" and "stir the pot" hoping for there 15 minutes of internet fame. (Yes Chris you, so you don't get to confused) I have text you a couple times now, but you continue to ignore and make posts because you thrive on what little attention people pay you on here. So like I've said before you know how to reach me, when you stop crying :(

It's unfortunate when things have to get personal and you end up losing and hurting friendships over it. Once you stand back and take a look at the bigger picture it really isn't that serious. I plan to correct my wrongs and drive on. You only have haters if you are doing something right.

/Troll.

Nice weather we're having. I'm planning on baking at least 40 cinnamon rolls tonight. Wanna have a bake off?

Spring

Track Day

Try not to get get dicked by johnny law as an excuse this time. :dumb:

I don't see myself getting to do much more then some autocrossing this year. I wouldn't feel comfortable doing higher speeds without a rollbar and some more prep to the car. Brakes, tires, and shaking out the car a few times before I want to beat on it at higher speeds all day.

Cool, Auto-X it is.

I cordially admit defeat in advance, given your advanced driving skill. However, I welcome the challenge! :fuckyeah:

Between seeing both sites I have to say that there are a lot of two faced mother fucker on this site the only tech style thread on crc is about what your plans for your car is there is thread about were the "race track" will be and a 4 page thread of people bashing cr which most of the people bust here frequently also there are lots of vids of racing the only thing different about cr and rc is the amount of trolling but considering that the most users online ever is like 20 somthing

The point of this whole thread is to point out how two faced people are and watch them try to scramble to keep them selfs from looking bad its funny I see a post from Dover about how he is so mad that some one told Anthony he wants to destroy cr in the same post he claims to have never said it I point out where he did and he runs to edit it still claiming that he didn't say that he then starts shit with me get mad and bans me for being a " snitch" sounds to me that some one wants to keep there e- status up news flash its time to grow up and man up for what you have to say. Nothing Dover stated about that web sit held to be true so all in all it's about the freedom to discuse street racing

You notice how you have posted this 10 different times, and still no one cares. You are a sad sad person. I feel sorry for you. You should get in touch with Tilley and see if he can help you work through some of this very clear displayed psychological disorders. :(

Slow.

You notice how you have posted this 10 different times, and still no one cares. You are a sad sad person. I feel sorry for you. You should get in touch with Tilley and see if he can help you work through some of this very clear displayed psychological disorders. :(

Tilley owns C-bus. Discuss.

dovers boot camp :) no drama over there!

I still enjoy CR, both websites have there meaning and place. Look at Texas they have 20 car forums per city. But when something like this happens, it is true you will have your immediate supporters and your immediate haters. It's like your parents getting divorced and you feel the need to pick a side. In time people will come to an understanding and accept both sites for what they are.

It's sad though when someone who literally has no understanding in life, clearly has no drive or direction, apparently knows all of there pathetic disadvantages tries to "troll" and "stir the pot" hoping for there 15 minutes of internet fame. (Yes Chris you, so you don't get to confused) I have text you a couple times now, but you continue to ignore and make posts because you thrive on what little attention people pay you on here. So like I've said before you know how to reach me, when you stop crying :(

It's unfortunate when things have to get personal and you end up losing and hurting friendships over it. Once you stand back and take a look at the bigger picture it really isn't that serious. I plan to correct my wrongs and drive on. You only have haters if you are doing something right.

/Troll.

oh rly.

Again more it doesn't stop

http://i821.photobucket.com/albums/zz136/Paynechris87/02a8ef9b.jpg