Hey Dover

Major_golf

• Replies 380
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Here is how that will work

Phill will spend a couple of days shit talking every one on crAfter a week he will go to Anthony saying how sorry he his and to please unban him then phill will make a post titled I'm back or some shit and his nutswingers will be all over him again untill some one bans him again

i talk shit regardless, you should know this by now

not once did i ask anthony to add me back on. your up his anus enough, you should ask him how i was put back on cr

my nut swingers are treated well with my presence. you shouldnt hate, your my summer nut swinger, whatever i did in the parking lot you were right there, laughing at all my jokes, and keeping my balls warm in the 90 degree heat.

SO MUCH BUTT HURT IT HURTS THE BUTT

then it's settled.

Tonight I will be having. Krakken rum, an Acid Blondie cigar and homemade kettle corn while watching Harry Potter, listening to the 8 mile soundtrack and touching myself looking at Britney Murphy photos on the internet.

Tonight I will be having. Krakken rum, an Acid Blondie cigar and homemade kettle corn while watching Harry Potter, listening to the 8 mile soundtrack and touching myself looking at Britney Murphy photos on the internet.

This pretty much wins this thread and the internet.

Like anyone needed to speak a word? Why else do you create another forum when there is clearly a dominant one?

I think you care too much, what are you missing out on? The only people that post on CRC are banned on here, live several hundred miles from Columbus or have a vendetta against people here. It's not real impressive of a community.

I post on CRC and I am not banned from here.

I post on CRC and I am not banned from here.

Wanna be?

Might as well be.

John only cruises by CR every few days or so, he thinks it's not worth it anymore.

Right John?

Pretty much. I used to love the site but it's content has declined big time. Its getting bad when threads like this become the best thing that I have read on here in days :)