Obama Ssn ?Donno if true and I don't follow the news at all

NTHER91

*Interesting reading - don't know if there is any truth to this..........

And we thought no birth certificate was bad...

Well, here are some answers about the President's social security number.

Rather interesting.

An intensive investigation has revealed the identity of the man whose Social Security number (SSN) is being used by President Obama: Jean Paul Ludwig, who was born in France in 1890, emigrated to the United States in 1924, and was assigned SSN 042-68-4425 (Obama's current SSN) in or about March of 1957.

Ludwig lived most of his adult life in Connecticut. Because of that, his SSN begins with the digits 042, which are among only a select few reserved for Connecticut residents. Obama has never lived or worked in that state.

Therefore, there is no reason on earth for his SSN to start with the digits 042.

Now comes the best part! Ludwig spent the final months of his life in Hawaii, where he died. Conveniently, Obama's grandmother, Madelyn Payne Dunham, worked part-time in the Probate Office in the Honolulu Hawaii Courthouse, and therefore had access to the SSNs of deceased individuals. The Social Security Administration was never informed of Ludwig's death, and because he never received Social Security benefits,

there were no benefits to stop and therefore, no questions were ever raised.

The suspicion, of course, is that Dunham, knowing her grandson was not a U.S. citizen, either because he was born in Kenya or became a citizen of Indonesia upon his adoption by Lolo Soetoro simply scoured the probate records until she found a deceased person who had not been receiving Social Security benefits, and selected Mr. Ludwig's Connecticut SSN for Obama.

You can check this out at:http://www.sonorannews.com/archives

• Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

All right whats up NASCAR fans? I don't know about y'all, but this president Obama is pissin me off, so I'm going to do some dippin and speak my mind. Today I'm going to be dippin some Vagisil regular strength anti-itch cream. So I'm pissed off what I found out. I found out this Obama wants to put a bigger tax on gasoline! What the fuck is up with that? Obama is gay as hell!

Oh my god, you've done it! You're a member of the special elite, those who have seen behind the curtain and understand how things are really done in this country. It's a shame the sheeple in this country don't have the amazing investigative powers that you do. You must have done a great deal of research to uncover this mind-blowing secret!

Or you just read some dumb shit on a blog.

http://www.snopes.com/politics/obama/birthers/ssn.asp

I'm amazed at the stuff people are willing to believe as long as it's what they want to hear. Even if it makes absolutely no sense whatsoever.

Fortunately, Snopes does this thing called "citing their sources." Using these "cites" you can verify the information represented in the article yourself. To whit, if you're willing to sign up for a free ancestry.com account, you can go look up Jean Paul Ludwig yourself and discover confirm that the SSN is different from what's claimed in this bit of tripe. That alone should be enough to throw it all away.

Actually, I take it all back. Snopes, ancestry.com, and the Social Security Department are all part of the conspiracy! Who among you is clever enough to ignore logic and reason and discover the troooooth?!?!?!

Not to mention, you realize at some point, ssn will be reused, correct? Theres only 999,999,999 possible combinations...1 shy of a billion...theres currently as of today about 310m in this country

But i should probably get out of this thread with common sense...i see its not welcome here.

Fortunately, Snopes does this thing called "citing their sources." Using these "cites" you can verify the information represented in the article yourself. To whit, if you're willing to sign up for a free ancestry.com account, you can go look up Jean Paul Ludwig yourself and discover confirm that the SSN is different from what's claimed in this bit of tripe. That alone should be enough to throw it all away.

Actually, I take it all back. Snopes, ancestry.com, and the Social Security Department are all part of the conspiracy! Who among you is clever enough to ignore logic and reason and discover the troooooth?!?!?!

I was joking about the SSN, but seriously on the Birth Certificate:

It's not a conspiracy when the fact is that our currency, media, and politicians are controlled by the same group of financial elite (denial of this fact is somewhat silly). If you were really as intelligent as you are trying to project, then you would know that whoever is controlling and manipulating the source of information is establishing whats true and what is not. So the logical explanation is that any information displayed mainstream media is compromised; so when an expert documents that the image of the BC is doctored to the point that is can be simply shown on Photoshop or Acrobat, the logical explanation is that this information is not 100% truth.

You fail at logic and do not have a grasp of how the world currently works (I say currently because this system will fail). Thats why you show your ignorance when you say that snopes, ancestry.com, and the Social Security Department are credible sources. The very thought of the SS department being credible is absolutely hilarious - it seems you need to research some truth about one of the most corrupt departments in our government.

I was joking about the SSN, but seriously on the Birth Certificate:

It's not a conspiracy when the fact is that our currency, media, and politicians are controlled by the same group of financial elite (denial of this fact is somewhat silly). If you were really as intelligent as you are trying to project, then you would know that whoever is controlling and manipulating the source of information is establishing whats true and what is not. So the logical explanation is that any information displayed mainstream media is compromised; so when an expert documents that the image of the BC is doctored to the point that is can be simply shown on Photoshop or Acrobat, the logical explanation is that this information is not 100% truth.

You fail at logic and do not have a grasp of how the world currently works (I say currently because this system will fail). Thats why you show your ignorance when you say that snopes, ancestry.com, and the Social Security Department are credible sources. The very thought of the SS department being credible is absolutely hilarious - it seems you need to research some truth about one of the most corrupt departments in our government.

Bravo. You hit every single catch phrase and talking point of today's paranoid pseudo intellectual.

Ah yes, Infowars. The home away from home for the extreme right wing paranoid pseudo-intellectuals of today.

So which news sources do you trust? I don't really trust any of them but I'd like to know what a good one is.

And lets not show how foolish we really are by repeating "extreme right wing paranoid pseudo-intellectuals of today" one more time

So which news sources do you trust? I don't really trust any of them but I'd like to know what a good one is.

And lets not show how foolish we really are by repeating "extreme right wing paranoid pseudo-intellectuals of today" one more time

Can't handle reality?

I read lots of news sources, but I don't continuously cite one as "the truth".

Can't handle reality?

I read lots of news sources, but I don't continuously cite one as "the truth".

I'm quite sure of one thing, you have no grasp on reality. I'm not going to respond to your foolishness anymore.

Anyone else? Whats a great source of facts and news, I'd like to know.

I'm quite sure of one thing, you have no grasp on reality. I'm not going to respond to your foolishness anymore.

Anyone else? Whats a great source of facts and news, I'd like to know.

ROFL!!!!!!!!