Obama Ssn ?Donno if true and I don't follow the news at all

NTHER91

I'm quite sure of one thing, you have no grasp on reality. I'm not going to respond to your foolishness anymore.

Anyone else? Whats a great source of facts and news, I'd like to know.

Your own eyes and ears.

I quit watching the news.

• Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Just took a quick look around inforwars, jesus christ, fucking nutjob central. You know when there are banner ads that say "do these drawings signal the end of America?" and ads for generators because the end is near that it's not a site that should be trusted.

:yuno: Even Trump finally had to face reality and admit that Obama's certificate was in the proper office, in the right book, and sequentially correct.

Trump's clearly part of the conspiracy. You don't trust him, do you? After all, he's one of the financial elite who secretly controls our currency, media, and government.

TRUST NO ONE! Except random people on the internet who say what you want to hear. Trust those guys.

Just took a quick look around inforwars, jesus christ, fucking nutjob central. You know when there are banner ads that say "do these drawings signal the end of America?" and ads for generators because the end is near that it's not a site that should be trusted.

So google news then? Calling people nutjobs doesn't question their credibility.

So people are nutjobs because they care about the future of this country, other Americans, and freedom? I like how I'm being bashed because I want people to wake up and start educating themselves, our country is bankrupt and our liberties are at an extreme risk.

Trump's clearly part of the conspiracy. You don't trust him, do you? After all, he's one of the financial elite who secretly controls our currency, media, and government.

Trump's too stupid and full of himself to be in on a conspiracy like that. He'd blab in a heartbeat if he thought it would score him publicity. I'm kinda sad he's already out of the GOP nomination race, he makes for great entertainment (not to mention a delicious target for Ron Paul).

TRUST NO ONE! Except random people on the internet who say what you want to hear. Trust those guys.

Well clearly the whole charade that Trump took part in did what it was supposed to do, mock the facts and appease the ignorant. He's actually not one of the financial elite - suggesting that just further shows you need to educate yourself a little more.

Random people on the internet? If by that you mean independent news sources, then yes. I mean you don't actually know any of the talking heads on Fox News so your kind of kooky too huh? Obviously the tone of your responses just shows how you choose to mock someone rather than discuss something intellegently.

It's true, I stopped honestly engaging conspiracy theorists a long time ago. You can never get someone to stop believing in crazy conspiracies. In fact, every rational argument just sends them searching for crazier and crazier stuff to defend what they want to believe. So, given that an intelligent debate is futile and pointless, I prefer to just point and laugh.

Mock mock mock mock mock mock mock mock mock mock mock mock mock mock mock mock

So google news then? Calling people nutjobs doesn't question their credibility.

So people are nutjobs because they care about the future of this country, other Americans, and freedom? I like how I'm being bashed because I want people to wake up and start educating themselves, our country is bankrupt and our liberties are at an extreme risk.

im going to have to agree with you on this

It's true, I stopped honestly engaging conspiracy theorists a long time ago. You can never get someone to stop believing in crazy conspiracies. In fact, every rational argument just sends them searching for crazier and crazier stuff to defend what they want to believe. So, given that an intelligent debate is futile and pointless, I prefer to just point and laugh.

Mock mock mock mock mock mock mock mock mock mock mock mock mock mock mock mock

Crazy consipracy theories? To think that it is possible that Obama is not what classifies as an American citizen, after releasing a doctored birth certificate, is not a crazy conspiracy theory. This has been far from an intelligent debate, I'm not quite sure you know what one of those are.

An intelligent person never has to point and laugh. It's just sad that there are poeple out there who except mainstream ideas and never dare to question the norm.

So people are nutjobs because they care about the future of this country, other Americans, and freedom? I like how I'm being bashed because I want people to wake up and start educating themselves in a way that results in them agreeing with me, our country is bankrupt and our liberties are at an extreme risk.

FTFY.

You get your news from sensationalist "independent news sources" who use circuitous logic to prove their point. Yes, the media controls a lot of what we do and don't see but you know why they're good at what they do? People are willing to talk to them and give them a wide variety of information. When a fringe nut that you read comes along trying to pry out some fodder for their insane blog, no one wants to give them anything so they have to make it up. And that's what they do. That's how we get crazy shit like these SSN and birth certificate stories. I don't trust everything I read, but I do look for alternate viewpoints on everything.

You go on and on about who's controlling the media but the lack of accountability in your "independent news sources" is frightening. When something like this SSN thing is disproven, instead of you accepting that as fact and disregarding the sources that spread that shit, you defend them by saying its a _____ controlled conspiracy to keep the truth away from the "sheeple". Then you tell us to wake up, as if we are somehow less intelligent and learned than you.

Its your turn to wake up. Your way of life is not under attack. You have food in your mouth, a car in your driveway, and a roof over your head. People work hard to keep water running to your faucets and shit running away from your toilets. You live a comfortable life.

I've spent 4 years of my life studying politics and all I got to show for it was a piece of paper and a hatred of fringe lunatics. Stop telling other people to educate themselves and start considering that there are other explanations to the way of things in this universe. Narrow-mindedness and fanaticism are the cause of this country's problems, not an imaginary elite whose sole goal is to shit on your Christmas.

That's my rant and I'm sticking to it.

EDIT: And as for a good news source, try Al Jazeera English. They rarely censor anything, and include extensive articles on stuff like the fracking in Ohio on their front page

Edited by El Karacho

Caxide for the win.

Also, I got a chuckle out of the "Right wing extremist" with the picture of Mike Tyson as his avatar getting in an argument with the "Communist devil" who was using a discharging firearm as his. You guys need to trade avatars.

"Prior to 1972, cards were issued in local Social Security offices around the country and the Area Number represented the State in which the card was issued. This did not necessarily have to be the State where the applicant lived, since a person could apply for their card in any Social Security office."

Even Snopes admits he has an 042 SSN, which the 040-049 range is registered to Connecticut. I don't recall when he was ever in Connecticut.

Well, one of two things is true.

1) Obama's entire existence is a fraud and he's subject to impeachment, right now, for this crime alone. Every Republican in congress is refusing to act on this amazing gift for some nefarious reason.

2) You completely misread the Snopes article, or, more likely, didn't bother reading the whole thing

Take your pick.

On preview, I see that LJ was nice enough to quote it for you.

Even Snopes admits he has an 042 SSN, which the 040-049 range is registered to Connecticut. I don't recall when he was ever in Connecticut.

"Since 1973, social security numbers have been issued by our central office. The first three (3) digits of a person's social security number are determined by the ZIP Code of the mailing address shown on the application for a social security number. Prior to 1973, social security numbers were assigned by our field offices. The number merely established that his/her card was issued by one of our offices in that State."

SOURCE

EDIT: B10 by LJ, thank you sir