My new bike 2007 GSXR 600

Yasser-Hanbali

Get on a road course as soon as you can. We have talked about this. A beginner group is a great place to learn the bike and get pointers on riding. Riding on the street is hit or miss, sometimes literally. Get your gear and wear it. And let me know when you are set up for a class for you license, if I'm back I'll try to go with you.

Get on a road course as soon as you can. We have talked about this. A beginner group is a great place to learn the bike and get pointers on riding. Riding on the street is hit or miss, sometimes literally. Get your gear and wear it. And let me know when you are set up for a class for you license, if I'm back I'll try to go with you.

will do Joe, actually going to iron pony tomorrow they have a good sale going on. gotta pick up a XXL helmet for my big ass head:lolguy: and a jacket and some gloves.

Here's the deal. Get it used in good condition or go check Independent Motorsports. Unless you know exactly what you are looking for, and I know you are just getting into riding again, see what they have. Anything you need, bounce it off casey and he will always take care of you. If you don't know exactly what you are looking for, let him help and point you in the right direction. There are smaller shops that will take care of you in the long run Vs. big names who don't know who you are. I went through the whole deal with going to several different shops, just checking them out. The only place that wasn't a dick or too busy, was Independent.

3930 South High Street

Columbus OH 43207

Phone: 614-917-1350

I have the stock swing arm and chain I would have givin you!

:yuno: why you no list in ad! :( lol on another note I went for my first extended ride around hilliard. It was pretty cold but was so much fun. I wish I had bought a bike a long time ago! And yes Joe I had my protection on ;)