What is wrong with this failboat station? Jesus christ. Chain of events:

Howard Stern is pulled (fail)

Grego show= fail

Bob and Tom = fail

Blazor and Mo = ok I guess

Mo leaves/is fired

Theo leaves/is fired

Blazor leaves for another show

Then I am cruising in today this AM, and its Ronnie and Billie talking about their periods. All the meanwhile they have also hired that new unfunny faggot Jake.

What has happened here? :confused:

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I rarely, if ever, listen to the Blitz in the mornings, but I happened to listen this morning. The Ronnie chick was like, "Well, one of our good friends here has gotten a new job and we all wish him well. It happened really fast - just over the course of this weekend." I took it that Blazer and/or Mo got a new gig and fucking peaced out. I vaguely remember them getting fired or suspended a while back.

I also remember when they had the Opie and Anthony show on for a while, then something happened with them getting fired or something and therefore the Blitz couldn't air them any longer.

Strangely, none of the commercial free stations I listen to on Sirius appear on my FM dial for free.

Perhaps you are mistaken ?

They got rid of the only decent stations I listened to during the full merge. I throw any and all sat. radio shit in the trash.

Strangely, none of the commercial free stations I listen to on Sirius appear on my FM dial for free.

Perhaps you are mistaken ?

I guess that is why you pay for something that is free? I do not see the value in paying for something that I can get for free. Yeah, I have to listen to some commercials but it does not cost me a dime.

Jake is a fucking moron. The dude has no conscious. He will say whatever is on his mind whenever it comes. Hes pretty degrading to ALL female listeners. He makes listening to the radio awkward. Grant it he has gotten better since he was hired on, but im sure he's the reason blazer left. I couldn't stand working with dude. All he does it promote smoking weed on the radio :no:. I normally listen every morning at work, but Needless to say i didn't listen this morning, and probably wont be returning.