The Blitz

AWW$HEEET

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

jones that is retarded. i refuse to pay for radio.

This is what I said, until I bought the LR and I had free Sirius in there for a year...when it expired I almost had a panic attack when I had to listen to regular shit radio. 30 mins later I paid for it.

This is what I said, until I bought the LR and I had free Sirius in there for a year...when it expired I almost had a panic attack when I had to listen to regular shit radio. 30 mins later I paid for it.

When my XM expired, I thought to myself "no way would I ever pay for this shit"

Are you more of a coast to coast guy ?

:dumb:

When i worked 3rd shift that was some of the most entertaining radio ever. Area 51, Aliens, Chupacabra, Ghosts. Then I got a normal job. And I missed it. Then started hanging out on here again. Now I know where all those callers hangout.

I can honestly say, I have never heard the show before.

I haven't been in Columbus for about 2 years now, but when I was I listened to 103.9 FM Talk, I believe that is what it was.

That station was horrible and their sports talk show was a bunch of fucking morons. I wasn't surprised when they switched back to music.

That station was horrible and their sports talk show was a bunch of fucking morons. I wasn't surprised when they switched back to music.

They had some shows I enjoyed listening to from time to time. Despite what a lot of people think, I enjoyed listening to Michael Savage. He isn't for everyone, but he does have some insightful things to say from time to time.

There was a few other talk shows on there, I enjoyed listening to, I just can't remember who they were now.

what?

really? :dumb:

Granted - Adverb:

a) Admittedly; it is true (used to introduce a factor that is opposed to the main line of argument but is not regarded as so strong as to invalidate it): "granted, life can be hard, but consider the alternative"

b) to be willing to concede

c) to assume to be true

Grant it:

A term dummies use when they try to spell out "granted" but do not know the proper word:

Similar to "French benefits" or "The Leaning Tower of Pizza"

You mean we don't get French benefits?

Satellite radio first. If not available, NPR bishes! Get some culture and edumacation.

my morning drive radio rotation

1) mike and mike

2) NPR

3) repeat.

4) MP3

ps i met suzie wad when i was in like 6th grade or something(won tickets to blitz fest and somehow convinced my dad to take me and not tell mom). She looks just like she sounds;Wild crazy and curly jet black italian hair and with the skin of a smoked duck.

ronnie hunter also looked like she sounded; like she could take a dick and would be proud of her dick taking abilities.